Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with going with any Iranian coach is that they might be able get us to the WC, but once there, they will all be easily outcoached by the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      The problem with going with any Iranian coach is that they might be able get us to the WC, but once there, they will all be easily outcoached by the competition.
      ;

About IFF negotiating with trio

1- Money is least of concern.
      2- Term is to the end of Qualification.
      3-Code of Conducts.
      4-Inclusion of Vahid.
      5-Their existing commitments.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        ;

About IFF negotiating with trio

1- Money is least of concern.
        2- Term is to the end of Qualification.
        3-Code of Conducts.
        4-Inclusion of Vahid.
        5-Their existing commitments.
        If IFF sticks with #2 then fine, we can then sign a good foreign coach, but we all know well that once qualified, they will most likely have him coach the team in Qatar.

Comment

10th january, we still dont have a coach, our next game is in 2 month, we are in a very very bad shape , how can i care and really believe we might go to the next round ?

prepare yourselfs and dont fool yourselfs

Comment

Well, no worries they can just park the bus and put 11 men behind the ball and kick and chase if all else fails.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
              Well, no worries they can just park the bus and put 11 men behind the ball and kick and chase if all else fails.
              Its better than having a locker room blowup during the group stage and tying a country in Africa no one can find on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

my buddies in the footballing world of iran and also my friend who is tight with daei told me its almost a done deal. verbal commitments have been made and now its just about getting the paperwork done. fingers crossed no unforeseen surprises
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I don't even know if we'll even make it to the next qualification round, let alone the world cup.

If we qualify for the world cup and hopefully Iranian relations improve, I can see Iran investing in a proper foreign manager

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        my buddies in the footballing world of iran and also my friend who is tight with daei told me its almost a done deal. verbal commitments have been made and now its just about getting the paperwork done. fingers crossed no unforeseen surprises
                        This is great if true. I voted for Yahya since I originally thought Daei is not even considered and in recent days I was happy to hear that he is back in the running. Considering the importance of uniting all of our TM stars with discipline and cohesiveness, we need someone like Daei who has the weight and credibility both nationally and internationally plus the fact that he has had multiple relatively successful businesses. This last one is of high importance too since being a TM HC is to a great extent about management and leadership skills. I also like the fact that Ali Daei does not belong to any cliques and he is not a crook/embezzler. Last but not least, he is not part of the political establishment so we shall get someone who cares about the TM first. None of this guarantees success yet I rather talk about all the pros with the limited choices that we have.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
                          Do you take Ghalenoei over Ivankovic as well or not?
                          By IPL standards, Amir Ghalenoei is a great coach (five IPL and two Hazfi Cup titles more than any other IPL coach) yet as I said in a previous post he just lacks the sophistication and tactfulness to represent Iran at TM level. He easily gets personal and accusatory when the chips are down even at the IPL level by making controversial remarks while taking a defensive posture. In more than one occasion he has accused the refs or the federation after losses rather than taking responsibility and moving on.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            This is great if true. I voted for Yahya since I originally thought Daei is not even considered and in recent days I was happy to hear that he is back in the running. Considering the importance of uniting all of our TM stars with discipline and cohesiveness, we need someone like Daei who has the weight and credibility both nationally and internationally plus the fact that he has had multiple relatively successful businesses. This last one is of high importance too since being a TM HC is to a great extent about management and leadership skills. I also like the fact that Ali Daei does not belong to any cliques and he is not a crook/embezzler. Last but not least, he is not part of the political establishment so we shall get someone who cares about the TM first. None of this guarantees success yet I rather talk about all the pros with the limited choices that we have.

Go TM!
                            And to add, given his successful businesses and financial stability, he's clearly not in it for the money/salary. His intentions are pure.

Comment

No other coach in Iranian football has intimidated referee, official as Ali Daei, He is often thuggish as a coach.
                              No other coach trash talks and believe in conspiracies as Amir GN.
                              As for Yahya, he has shown he can play well , get results with average players but he has no experience coaching TM level players.

Quiet man vs Gunslingers

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                No other coach in Iranian football has intimidated referee, official as Ali Daei, He is often thuggish as a coach.
                                No other coach trash talks and believe in conspiracies as Amir GN.
                                As for Yahya, he has shown he can play well , get results with average players but he has no experience coaching TM level players.

Quiet man vs Gunslingers

In a highly sensitive situation like this I’ll take the guy who can unify and inspire a group 10 times out of 10 over a coach who cracks in these kinds of situations. If you consider Daei a thug that’s fine but the fact is he is a hero to our boys and that’s what matters most
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X