This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
    Branco has proven he is not a decent international head coach. Let's all stop wasting our time and get a much better option. just my 2 cents...
    All we can afford is tab water.

Reality Check!
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Can't believe this fucking Croatian tool is taking our beloved Team Melli again..disgusting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        All we can afford is tab water.

Reality Check!
        I wish we could get tap water! Unfortunately, Branko is the clump of hair you find in your shower drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
          Iran is not in a situation to underestimate any game. All games should be treated as tough games nowdays. This is the professional approach.
          Another possibility is that IFF is waiting to see whether Iran U23 will go to the Olympic or not. They may think if U23 team goes to the Olympic there will be more positive atmosphere toward appointing a top Iranian coach and It would be also a better time than now to appoint a local coach after U23 tournament because It is not the best time for any club to lose its coach at the moment. If Iran U23 does not go to the Olympic, then they appoint Branko after U23 tournament. This can be another possibility as well.
          or, maybe they're just a bunch incompetent and corrupt fools ......
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

What a fucking backwards move by our federation. Letting go of a passionate coach that built our team and developed our youth players for 8 years, to let him go for a shitty replacement who gets fired, only to be replaced by someone just as bad. Why the fuck did they let Carlos go only to bring Branco... this is so idiotic but I don’t know why I’m even surprised by the IFF.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

We should have kept Carlos Queiroz until World Cup 2022!
              8 years of hard work has been destroyed! Thank you IFF

We were the stars in our group during the 2018 World Cup. Everyone was surprised with Iran.

We won Morocco and we almost draw Spain! And won almost Portugal I never will forget World Cup 2018! If the header only had go in 2:1 Iran it would be a total other look and we even would finishing first in our group.

Comment

This will show why Taj failed as another IFF president. He has done a disastrous job of management and picking the right coaches..

Comment

What foreigner coach would like to come and work in Iran right now? With all the sanction, delayed or no salaries being payed… No decent friendlies. The list is very long when it comes to how bad the situation really is. Many would like CQ to stay but under these conditions i dont Think even he would have stayed.

I dont know but i dont Think we can do better than Branco, and that is IF he even agrees with this.

Comment

Bringing Bronco is a huge mistake.

Just give it to Ghalenoie.

Comment

We can definitely do better Branko.
                      Hashemian, Golmohamadi, and even GN are better options.

Branko not only deploys zero Tactics, he has no control over his players. PP players were constantly getting pointless card and cry to the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                        or, maybe they're just a bunch incompetent and corrupt fools ......
                        This..!
                        im fed up with these unscrupulous amateurs in IFF/SM using sanctions or other bs self-brought on disasters in order to excuse and mask over their own incompetencies and scandalous dealings..!!
                        what more now they want to add another useless, scandalous *** edited*** in form of *** edited****to their team of crooks ravaging through our football ..!
                        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 12-25-2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Also, stop recommending Iranian coaches. Iranian coaches have always shown to be the worst option!

Comment

Especially that SOB the Sports minister Masoud Soltanifar has to go immediately. This guy is a vermin and poison to our Team melli. He is the one who caused CQ to go and hire Wilmots in his place and now is trying to hire Branco or Iranian coaches.

Comment

Dejagah is back on the field, Tractor played today.

We really missed players against Bahrain and Iraq, imagine Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, Rezaei ......::: these players are really helpful if we start preparing very very soon

Comment

All I know is that TM has to qualify for the world cup! And I find Branko a much better option than Vatani coaches even though he has a really shitty character. If we survive the first round we can hire a better European or South American coach. But for the time being Branco is our best option.

Comment

Working...
                                X