• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

به گزارش
    خبرگزاری تسنیم
    ، شبکه تلویزیونی «الکاس» قطر اعلام کرد، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا AFC)،
    ادهم مخادمه از اردن را به عنوان داور دیدار تیم های عراق و ایران در مرحله دو
    م انتخابی جام جهانی 2022 قطر انتخاب کرده است.

He has been referee for Iran-China and for Zobahan game in the past.

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-24-2019, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Jordan always had good relation with Iraqis, weird choice.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Badbakht shodim. 1 penalty for Iraq guaranteed.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Kiani of Sepahan should be invited to patch some holes in DM, until Ezzat put his shit together, if ever he does of course.
          Kiani is 32, not a long term solution but he has been the best Sepahan player and one of the best in IPL. He is so underrated, wonder why he never was invited to TM.
          Solid DM.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
            fifa ranking - october
            https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-rank...table/men/#AFC

27 Iran
            28 Japan
            39 S Korea
            44 Australia
            57 Qatar
            Japan should be ahead of Iran. they are the best team in Asia. Iran should be after Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Kiani of Sepahan should be invited to patch some holes in DM, until Ezzat put his shit together, if ever he does of course.
              Kiani is 32, not a long term solution but he has been the best Sepahan player and one of the best in IPL. He is so underrated, wonder why he never was invited to TM.
              Solid DM.

he a hustler for sure with good experience but when I saw him in higher level matches in ACL for Tractor the other year, man he was atrocious under even the most minor pressure

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                he a hustler for sure with good experience but when I saw him in higher level matches in ACL for Tractor the other year, man he was atrocious under even the most minor pressure
                He is Gattusu type of DM, does all little dirty things. As I said because of his age he will be temporary solution.
                Ezzat sucks as we talk, Hajsafi as well and Ebrahimi is not at his best either.

Comment

He is Gattusu type of DM, does all little dirty things. As I said because of his age he will be temporary solution.
                  Ezzat sucks as we talk, Hajsafi as well and Ebrahimi is not at his best either.

ebrahimi is essentially same role for TM as kiani, except superior in every department with far better range of passing. He wasnt up to usual standard vs bahrain like everybody else, but besides that he has been most consistent TM player since world cup. Nourollahi gives creativity and box to box presence. Those two are the standout candidates right now.

Kiani would represent neither an improvement on current stock or a solution for the future. Anyways he is totally out of picture and I would say almost certainly wont be getting a look anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    ebrahimi is essentially same role for TM as kiani, except superior in every department with far better range of passing. He wasnt up to usual standard vs bahrain like everybody else, but besides that he has been most consistent TM player since world cup. Nourollahi gives creativity and box to box presence. Those two are the standout candidates right now.

Kiani would represent neither an improvement on current stock or a solution for the future. Anyways he is totally out of picture and I would say almost certainly wont be getting a look anytime soon.
                    Ebrahimi also is not the shadow of a Ebrahimi of WC.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      به گزارش
                      خبرگزاری تسنیم
                      ، شبکه تلویزیونی «الکاس» قطر اعلام کرد، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا AFC)،
                      ادهم مخادمه از اردن را به عنوان داور دیدار تیم های عراق و ایران در مرحله دو
                      م انتخابی جام جهانی 2022 قطر انتخاب کرده است.

He has been referee for Iran-China and for Zobahan game in the past.

Very bad idea. F*** the AFC.

Comment

Dariush Shojaeian was another one who was playing great this season, too bad he is Jabari II, and got injured again. He could have been useful for TM.

Comment

Ebrahimi also is not the shadow of a Ebrahimi of WC.
                          cant let bahrain match dictate all your conclusions. Objectively, Ebrahimi was one of our top performers in WC (imo the best). He followed that up with a very strong Asian cup showing where he demonstrated his capability to function as not only the dogged like defensive minded cdm, but also the pace setter and ball distributor which he did very well. That leaves just the wilmots friendlies, where against Syria and South Korea, he was fantastic again, wilmots even pointing him out as one of the best players which indeed he was.

One game at bahrain where the entire team was shit and he was left completely alone in the midfield bc we played with just two CMs, one of which was the absolutely garbage hajsafi, doesnt mean KIANI is better than him lmao.

As for shojaeian, less said the better. The guy has never been that good and is a typical bad decision making PGPL "Playmaker" who shows good moments once every 5 games and then gets injured on top of it. Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh are all 100x more effective in the playmaking role should wilmots finally choose to use them there.

Seriously, these pgpl guys are bad-average at best. Wilmots needs to not waste time with them at all. If there are a few up and coming promising younger guys, like Salimi,

Naderi, Niazmand they can be really useful players for TM. The ones that are slightly younger like Mohebbi and others like him are interesting but should be with Omid.

Shojaeian, Kiani, other mediocre at best guys have done nothing to deserve inclusion to TM, other than not be part of shitshow vs bahrain.

Comment

For belgian members, teaser : https://www.rtl.be/sport/football/fo...--1168510.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Should some of the blame go to Hashemian? I don't think Wilmot knows PGL players yet and he selects them (i.e. Mohebi) because Hashemian recommends them to him.

Comment

IFF hired a Baleh Chashm guy in Wilmots, Renard apparently was a bit like Queiroz so is Stramacconi or any decent coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X