X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Base on above photos areas A6-A9) are fenced , hence only about 3000 seats

Welding with goggles eyes protection?
    im sure if men were banned for cambodia game attendence of only female would be more than only men stadium will be

Comment

Is Iran/Bahrain open to women aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Is Iran/Bahrain open to women aswell?
        If you're talking about the game in October, that is in Bahrain.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Base on above photos areas A6-A9) are fenced , hence only about 3000 seats

Welding with goggles eyes protection?
          Irans not exactly known for architectural regulations. Wasnt there a building that had 10+fires and no one did anything until it killed like 20 people?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Irans not exactly known for architectural regulations. Wasnt there a building that had 10+fires and no one did anything until it killed like 20 people?
            We have tons of regulations.
            Lack of enforcement.

In the case of the building you're talking about, the building was condemned several times, but building owners and tenants framed it as a "big bad government wants to take our livelihood away" so they were afraid to push back.

Comment

the upcoming Iran-Bahrain match is in Bahrain

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Lol@Estili insisting to play Nourafkan as CB. Akhe kodom olaaghi hamchin kari mikone????!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                Someone who has no businesses being anywhere near coaching like Estili would only do such a thing. It really blows my mind how anyone can look at that man and put him in charge of a team he really might be the crap of all crappy coaches in Iran
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  We have tons of regulations.
                  Lack of enforcement.

In the case of the building you're talking about, the building was condemned several times, but building owners and tenants framed it as a "big bad government wants to take our livelihood away" so they were afraid to push back.
                  Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    If you're talking about the game in October, that is in Bahrain.
                    Sorry i thought it was an home game

Comment

I had always hoped that Ezatolahi and Noorafkan would be the future of our midfield, both are highly skilled, strong and overall good central midfielders, but they are developing to slowly if at all!

Comment

So the only thing that was stopping women from going to games was a fence?

Comment

These aholes seem to have limited amount of time women allowed in the stadium.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sepehr9;2660077]I had always hoped that Ezatolahi and Noorafkan would be the future of our midfield, both are highly skilled, strong and overall good central midfielders, but they are developing to slowly if at all![/QUOTE
                            ]Both are overrated. Specially Noorafkan.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

so they're going to put the females in a cage?? thats worse than not allowing them in the stadium. This is going to be embarrassing.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                so they're going to put the females in a cage?? thats worse than not allowing them in the stadium. This is going to be embarrassing.
                                Not only is this embarrassing, it's unsafe. In case of an emergency evacuation for a fire or threat, the women are trapped and can only exit through a limited number of outlets. It's a perfect recipe for a stampede-related injury/death.

Comment

Working...
                                X