• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am in hong kong tuesday,if i can see the players i will take pictures

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      i am in hong kong tuesday,if i can see the players i will take pictures
      If there’s anyone who can bring peace to Hong Kong it’s you. I hope you realize that and use your convincing powers for the greater good!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

کلاس تئوری کادر فنی تیم ملی .

Comment

Practice under the rain

Comment

can saman practice with TM and @ least be part of the training sessions with the boys while on FIFA Ban..?

He is a vital piece of our already depleted, aging and talent-lacking Attacking MF and it'll be wise for WM to integrate him into his team attacking scheme, so he can hit the ground running in vital next round of qualifying..!

Comment

Finally we see Sardar in the photos. That's great. He seems to be fine.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                can saman practice with TM and @ least be part of the training sessions with the boys while on FIFA Ban..?

He is a vital piece of our already depleted, aging and talent-lacking Attacking MF and it'll be wise for WM to integrate him into his team attacking scheme, so he can hit the ground running in vital next round of qualifying..!
                That's a great idea. They should call him up for the pre Cambodia match in Tehran. It will be great for his emotional well being too.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  That's a great idea. They should call him up for the pre Cambodia match in Tehran. It will be great for his emotional well being too.
                  I'm pretty sure FIFA and AFC will use that as a way to punish us further

Comment

I think Saman have sarbazi issues and have to solve it before travelling to Iran

Comment

^ I suspect same..!
                      This next 4 month would be a good timing to get that bs sorted too ..!
                      Meanwhile he could train with TM in their away training events ..!
                      Although I do wonder the risks of FIFA disciplinary reaction ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        If there’s anyone who can bring peace to Hong Kong it’s you. I hope you realize that and use your convincing powers for the greater good!
                        thanks hehe

Comment

I’ll be fully expecting a convincing trashing of HK for my 50th bd, next Tuesday ..!
                          Boys better not let me down
                          Ma TM homies betta shower me with gifts (goals ..!) or else I’m gonna waste no time hitting peak midlife crisis ..!😁

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            I’ll be fully expecting a convincing trashing of HK for my 50th bd, next Tuesday ..!
                            Boys better not let me down
                            Ma TM homies betta shower me with gifts (goals ..!) or else I’m gonna waste no time hitting peak midlife crisis ..!😁

Comment

The reports from Hong Kong are very brief with a few photos and no videos. Is Wilmots being secretive? This is rather unusual.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                kolah ghermezi is my all time favorite iranian show other than navad

Comment

Working...
                                X