Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked and played exhausted this second half. Hope he has a better game next week

Comment

overall not bad for first game back. A bit sloppy but some good sequences too. It will take him a few weeks to return to form and that is normal.

Solid performance from zenit.

Comment

We can’t watch replays on YouTube anymore!?
        Right ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Right ?
          EDIT: this is referring to LIVE broadcasts:

Not legally free anymore. They are now charging for online YouTube access to the RPL games. Not too expensive (a couple of bucks per game and about $5 for monthly subscription, if I recall correctly).

Comment

Right ?

It's free for me and I'm not a member, I think you only have to pay to watch it live. Either way, dameshoon garm for still having it for free as a replay!

Comment

5-min highlights of CSKA vs. Zenit

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...56901951488001

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                That was a nice backheel by him
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Does anyone else notice Azmoun’s physique? Did he get A little bigger?? Like a little bulkier? I noticed a little bit of that from watching the highlights.

That honestly makes me happy because if he is gonna go to Italy or England he has to be physically stronger. Not that he wasn’t before but I remember the transformation Ibra went through and how much that HELPED him get the job done and score as a striker. I’m very glad to see Sardar putting in the time in the gym.

Bodybuilding is important when it comes to football too. Just the right amount.

Comment

"Dense Italian agenda for Fali Ramadani in the coming days. He will speak with Juventus for Pjanic at Barça. In the calendar contacts with Napoli (Azmoun and renewal Maksimovic) and Milan (like Jovic and Milenkovic). Comparison with the Roma for Under."

- latest transfer news on azmoun from nico schirra, who has correctly predicted a lot of the recent market movements far in advance (pjanic to barca, meunier to dortmund, etC). https://twitter.com/NicoSchira/statu...33782425731073

It seems like it will be a two horse race for napoli's milik repalcement. Jovic no longer an option. Osimhen or Azmoun, whoever they can get closer to their valuation. Azmoun's agent meeting with napoli may lead to some developments.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      "Dense Italian agenda for Fali Ramadani in the coming days. He will speak with Juventus for Pjanic at Barça. In the calendar contacts with Napoli (Azmoun and renewal Maksimovic) and Milan (like Jovic and Milenkovic). Comparison with the Roma for Under."

- latest transfer news on azmoun from nico schirra, who has correctly predicted a lot of the recent market movements far in advance (pjanic to barca, meunier to dortmund, etC). https://twitter.com/NicoSchira/statu...33782425731073

It seems like it will be a two horse race for napoli's milik repalcement. Jovic no longer an option. Osimhen or Azmoun, whoever they can get closer to their valuation. Azmoun's agent meeting with napoli may lead to some developments.
                      Lille stated they have no intention to sell after one season, but money talks

Comment

How much are they asking for this homeboy!?
                        Worth it !?
                        He is big & younger
                        Is he really on par with Sardar !?

Comment

How much are they asking for this homeboy!?
                          Worth it !?
                          He is big & younger
                          Is he really on par with Sardar !?
                          im ngl bro, osimhen is pure class, really tall and insanely fast for his size, with a rocket of a shot too. i think he could probably go to a better team than napoli tbf.

Comment

Prices are going to dip considerably judging by how TV rights money is declining. For example Bundesliga's rights decreased in price by 200 million Euros. Transfer fees worldwide will probably drop proportionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Prices are going to dip considerably judging by how TV rights money is declining. For example Bundesliga's rights decreased in price by 200 million Euros. Transfer fees worldwide will probably drop proportionally.
                              Hum, that’s odd ..!
                              Figured the tv ratings & as result the money from it would increase in light of fans absence & Severe shortage of live sports contents ..!??

But your right much much more than ticket sales & jersey/merchandise sales, TV right$ is the biggest source of income in top level football nowadays & a hit there will be felt all along the pipeline, including ridiculous Transfer fees we’ve been witnessing skyrocket these past 2 decades ..! Yet another big factor in the ridiculously inflated Transfer Fees has been the laundering of Illicit funds by the wealthy team owners through exuberant transfer fees ..!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                Does anyone else notice Azmoun’s physique? Did he get A little bigger?? Like a little bulkier? I noticed a little bit of that from watching the highlights.

That honestly makes me happy because if he is gonna go to Italy or England he has to be physically stronger. Not that he wasn’t before but I remember the transformation Ibra went through and how much that HELPED him get the job done and score as a striker. I’m very glad to see Sardar putting in the time in the gym.

Bodybuilding is important when it comes to football too. Just the right amount.
                                He seems out of shape.. The usual iranian footballers bug... needs to run more...he took a vacation it seems like...

Comment

Working...
                                X