Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad he scored before getting yanked out..!!
    he was'nt really tired but again sorta draggin assss and wasnt defensively pressing hard enough and more annoyingly he kept throwing his arm up in frustration when ball wasnt getting to him uptop..!
    i undrestand his frustration (zenit MF/Attackers take too many freaking touches before making even a simplest pass and many golden counter chances go awry because of it ..! even their fking keeper..! ) but he needs to quit those bachenanegi antics and be less expressive with his annoyances..!

Comment

this guy is on fire!

He is a forward of a different skillset and class, one clear cut chance and he will score.

Excellent linkup play throughout, both of his finishes were very impressive one on ones, unlucky the second was barely offsides.

One good longer distance shot with his left and that great sequence at the very start of the game as well. He has been dangerous throughout.

Zenit very solid and professional today. I feel like they have some players that are ready to really star at this level every game (azmoun, dzyuba, barrios, rakitskiy) and then some that are inconsistent, and can raise their game for a couple matches or for periods in a match. Its the managers job to make sure those "other guys" perform like they did today.

Overall, when malcom gets back and they lineup with 4-4-2 of Driussi and Malcom on wings supporting Sardar and Dzyuba they can trouble anybody in this competition.

They have put themselves in a very strong position, especially if they get a result away to leipzieg.

And another massive shut up to all those claiming azmoun was "out of form" and "not good in one on ones". When fully concentrated (aka when he isnt playing the likes of tom tomsk) he is clinical. All of his efforts today were very solid. Damesh garm!

Comment

Really good game by Sardar, could've honestly had a hattrick since the Own Goal was gonna be tapped in by him if it went through. Lovely finished on both goals. 2 goals in 2 games this UCL campaign.

MOTM though for me is Dzyuba, he was all over the pitch winning crucial duels and showing some top quality hold up play. Such a great partner for Sardar.

This Zenit team can be filthy good if Malcom gets fit. So far they are in great position to get through to R16.

Comment

good game bz zenit and good game by azmoun.

leipzig was soundly beaten by the same lion that zenit drew at home,
          so this gives hope that zenit will get a good result away at leipzig.

my gut says zenit will make it to the next round.

Comment

I hope Portuguese clubs really realized we have good players in iran. Azmoun, mehrmo and taremi shining against them

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              I hope Portuguese clubs really realized we have good players in iran. Azmoun, mehrmo and taremi shining against them
              dont forget to mention bereinvand!

Comment

The Iranian Messi scores once again!!!

Comment

Sardar did great . The only thing that pissed me off was the English racist commentator who said the goal was so easy a fan could finish that off and Sardar didn’t have to do anything ...can’t what for Jahanbakhsh to leave too so we don’t have to watch EPL

Comment

Including qualifiers, he has 6 goals from 12 champions league games. A goals per game ratio of 50%. Pretty good.

I hope he keeps it up and can grab another 2 or 3 from these group games. Regardless of his domestic tally - he's got a lot of work to do to catch Shomurodov and Sobolev given the pace they've set - he should be putting himself in the shop window for a bigger move with each CL goal he scores.

Comment

Such pretty goal

https://90tv.ir/videos/گل-سوم-زنیت-ب...ر-آزمون

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        Sardar did great . The only thing that pissed me off was the English racist commentator who said the goal was so easy a fan could finish that off and Sardar didn’t have to do anything ...can’t what for Jahanbakhsh to leave too so we don’t have to watch EPL
                        From the country that produced Emile Heskey...

Comment

Yeah I don’t quite understand English people.

He praised dzyuba and azmoun all game and then said that. How the fuck was that an easy finish, he rounded the keeper and made it look Easy.

The same with his next goal(that was offside), he made it look easy.

Zenit looking strong and their subs were all good today as well.

Kolan squad is looking much more complete and I really fancy zenits chances to get out of the group.

I am sure they can get 3 points from all teams in the group at home. They controlled benfica extremely well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Wonder why they didn't go to VAR for his 2nd, that was so close. Not sure if it was offside. I haven't see the reply though.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

ok just for the record I initially thought this too but when I watched highlights with commentary he said/meant that AFTER he rounded the defender and keeper the goal was so easy a fan could have finished. Overall he praised sardars play quite a few times tho. Just to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Wonder why they didn't go to VAR for his 2nd, that was so close. Not sure if it was offside. I haven't see the reply though.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                They always go to VAr regardless now. Everything is checked by the VAR refs and they communicate with the refs through earpiece. On the replay I saw during the match the goal sardars thigh made the goal slightly off. Great finish tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X