• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit plays first RPL game on March 2nd, since signing Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      LOL
      Well if you look at it historically, both the Russian Clubs and Russian National team acted as krypotine towards Spain and Spanish Clubs. Even if they narrowly lost, they always made it troublesome for the Spanish teams and they did not go down easy...

Villarreal are in the relegation zone at the moment and lost 2-0 against Atletico Madrid... If Zenit and their defender's are able to close down their attack/midfield (particulary Ekambi, Carzorla, Iborra, etc...) then they should be able to input the same amount of damage as their counterparts have done so, in addition to maintaing their solidity in defense which I believe shouldn't be too much of a problem for Zenit considering they have a better defense than Spartak have at their disposal.

https://www.futhead.com/19/clubs/villarreal-cf/

Side note: Looking at their squad, I personally believe they should be title contenders in La Liga and would have been as well if it weren't for their consistent mangerial sackings this season. Unfortunately for them they aren't and looking at their recent results with Calleja, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Well if you look at it historically, both the Russian Clubs and Russian National team acted as krypotine towards Spain and Spanish Clubs. Even if they narrowly lost, they always made it troublesome for the Spanish teams and they did not go down easy...

Villarreal are in the relegation zone at the moment and lost 2-0 against Atletico Madrid... If Zenit and their defender's are able to close down their attack/midfield (particulary Ekambi, Carzorla, Iborra, etc...) then they should be able to input the same amount of damage as their counterparts have done so, in addition to maintaing their solidity in defense which I believe shouldn't be too much of a problem for Zenit considering they have a better defense than Spartak have at their disposal.

https://www.futhead.com/19/clubs/villarreal-cf/

Side note: Looking at their squad, I personally believe they should be title contenders in La Liga and would have been as well if it weren't for their consistent mangerial sackings this season. Unfortunately for them they aren't and looking at their recent results with Calleja, I don't see that changing anytime soon.
        I was clearly laughing at the way BL spelled villareal idk what this long post is in response to lol
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I was clearly laughing at the way BL spelled villareal idk what this long post is in response to lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            The worst PFDC forum post I have read in years. The new member has just joined the board, expressing his interest on Iran and supporting our country and Azmoun in particular. Yet you resort to nonsensical rants as if he bears liability for our past and current adversaries.

You owe him/her an apology!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            You expressed your bias, so let other(s) express their views too. You have a choice to ignore my post(s) as I have plans to ignore yours.

The member is Russian. I welcomed him. As though we do not get load of crap 24/7 from Western media including our own Eye-ranians who reside in Western countries.

Russia is in the news 24/7, I do NOT have a good memory of Russia when I was there or when I follow the UN record against Iran.

The majority of posts include politics in them whether one likes or not.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
              You expressed your bias, so let other(s) express their views too. You have a choice to ignore my post(s) as I have plans to ignore yours.

The member is Russian. I welcomed him. As though we do not get load of crap 24/7 from Western media including our own Eye-ranians who reside in Western countries.

Russia is in the news 24/7, I do NOT have a good memory of Russia when I was there or when I follow the UN record against Iran.

The majority of posts include politics in them whether one likes or not.
              Why do you have to make everything about politics bro? How is he (as an individual) affiliated with the choices or actions of the government? He clearly likes Iran and its football like the rest of other foreigners we have here.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Why do you have to make everything about politics bro? How is he (as an individual) affiliated with the choices or actions of the government? He clearly likes Iran and its football like the rest of other foreigners we have here.
                Ask PFDC members such as Tehranto the same question, why everything is about NEGATIVE politics all against Iran which also affect us Iranians.

Individuals make up a country. I exchange views with Russians on a variety of topics including sports in other sites.

If you wish no politics, request a policy change that applies to all members.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Actually we do have a policy to not bring politics in the football topics, so please, if you guys want to discuss Iran-Russia politics and history any further, open a thread about it in the General Forum.

Thanx!
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

He writes to me in Russian, very strange.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      he is making 2,5m euros after taxes per year
                      That's a lot of money! It's no wonder why Leandro Paredes has a Lamborghini, Driussi has a top model Benz, etc...

Damesh Garm! Playing for a good team and making profit/helping out his family and community in Iran, respect...

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                        He writes to me in Russian, very strange.
                        just ignore
                        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Comment

Guys I'm thinking of buying his shirt, just dont know whether to write Sardar or Azmoun on the back?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Guys I'm thinking of buying his shirt, just dont know whether to write Sardar or Azmoun on the back?
                              Or Serdar ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                write sardar with the russian letters, will be an antique !

Comment

Working...
                                X