• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
    Any links
    scroll up a few posts haji BL was kind enough to give us an HD live YT link
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar does well inside the box to free himself up and create a good chance for himself but the shot with his left foot was super weak and went wide
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar again squanders another good opportunity in the box great move and pas to him from Dzubya
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

He got subbed out. My luck I started watching in the second half and he gets subbed.

Comment

Rigioni scores less than 30 seconds after coming on for sardar!

2-1 zenit!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              He got subbed out. My luck I started watching in the second half and he gets subbed.
              Don't watch Sardar play live anymore. Please just stick to watching Jahanbakhsh only. Or better yet, watch the highlights afterwards.

Comment

In those 2 goals Zenit scored so far, you can notice that CSKa defense is so weary of marking Azmoun that it left big openings for Dirussi to score ..!
                He still pissed away at least 2-3 good scoring chances in the box ..!
                Let’s hope now chalov doesn’t add to his tally

Comment

Hum..! I though he was still on !?
                  Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Rigioni scores less than 30 seconds after coming on for sardar!

2-1 zenit!
                  I’m watching intermittently on the go this second half so you are probably right .!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    In those 2 goals Zenit scored so far, you can notice that CSKa defense is so weary of marking Azmoun that it left big openings for Dirussi to score ..!
                    He still pissed away at least 2-3 good scoring chances in the box ..!
                    Let’s hope now chalov doesn’t add to his tally

I’m watching intermittently on the go this second half so you are probably right .!?
                    Haha I was going to say it, but you already said it!

Comment

He’s def off haji they showed sardar on the bench once or twice too
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Noboa and Sardar have a real bromance they’re always joking around with each other.....sardar was laying on the ground tying his shoes and noboa threw his jacket on Sardar
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Sardar going native for the championship celebrations!

Comment

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/...-away-kit.html

Comment

Comment

The guy who actually can challenge Sardar for the top scorer is Viktor Claesson. He has scored 3 goals in last 4 games, he has 11 now. Chalov(12 goals just like Sardar), scored only 3 in the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X