This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Champions League draw this week , excited to see who he will be up against.

Comment

He must be buddies with Arash (singer) [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ tukmenim migofty..? wtf does that mean..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            ^ tukmenim migofty..? wtf does that mean..?
            He means 'be torkamani ham meegoftee'. Torkamani-am meegoftee, it's the challenge of colloquial Farsi that is even harder in writing compared to speaking Torkamani or Turkmen is another Turkic language that Sardar speaks and it is spoken by all the Turkmen people including the ones in Iran and Turkmenistan. Similar to how Azari is spoken by all Azari people in Iran and Azerbaijan.

Comment

Zenit is in pot 1 for the draw

As always i prefer they get a hard group. Better for Azmoun to score on Bayern and Atleticos than some lesser known teams. Also 3rd place and on to Europa is better for Zenit, theyll never make it out of R16 even if they make it out the group

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1tSxbVlU36/

Comment

^ lol, good morning .... hala madrid..!!

wtf happened to this guy anyways ... is he still injured..? zenit's offense is badly struggling to create chances and need him starting..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ^ lol, good morning .... hala madrid..!!

wtf happened to this guy anyways ... is he still injured..? zenit's offense is badly struggling to create chances and need him starting..!
                    I read that he is injured and will not return until late September.
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      Zenit is in pot 1 for the draw

As always i prefer they get a hard group. Better for Azmoun to score on Bayern and Atleticos than some lesser known teams. Also 3rd place and on to Europa is better for Zenit, theyll never make it out of R16 even if they make it out the group
                      No way , better to get through the group stage and see Sardar against a Barcelona etc and if he gets a couple of goals would be amazing. I know I’m dreaming here but imagine he scores the winner and knocks out Barcelona out of the Champions League.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Sardar should stick to his day job On the scale of 1 to 10 I rate his singing and lyrics skills at -2

Comment

Here is the group I want for Zenit :

Pot 2 : Real, Atletico, Tottenham, Dortmund, even Napoli
                          Pot 3 : Inter, Lyon
                          Pot 4 : Leipzig, Lille, Atalanta

I want big league team, not games against Slavia prague nobody will watch/scout

Comment

Zenit is very lucky to be in Pot 1. Hopefully they avoid the likes of Real, Atlético, or Dortmund so Zenit can make R16.

Comment

3B42570C-42CB-4969-8872-545302D1B734.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                No way , better to get through the group stage and see Sardar against a Barcelona etc and if he gets a couple of goals would be amazing. I know I’m dreaming here but imagine he scores the winner and knocks out Barcelona out of the Champions League.
                                thats a stretch for them to get past KO stages when its 2 legs....he can score those goals in group stages and be remembered (also these bigger teams are more relaxed in group stage, as opposed to KO they are focused and its a must win) If they go to next round, they might get a team that wont give any chances. similar to when Rostov faced United, couple of yrs ago, Sardar was barely able to do anything both legs. And that United team sucked, it was EL and not even CL

I'd love to see him get a group like Real Madrid, Inter and some easy team from pot 4

Comment

Working...
                                X