This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
    Good game for Zenit so far. Regardless of the final score, they already got the important away goal.
    Away goal Doesn't matter much in group stages

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Sardar is great but he expends so much time and energy gesticulating (eg throwing both hands up) when he is annoyed with himself, teammates and the opposition. When the ball is still in play, it also saps his focus when he should be ready to react again (particularly given how quick his anticipation and reaction time is, one of his best traits)

A lot of our national team players are like this intrinsically (when compared to previous generations I think) and I suppose my one criticism of the CQ era is that he could have done more to stamp this out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
      Carlito was an emotional live-wire himself especially during the games .... !! some of his game-day over-exuberances naturally spilled over to the pitch and to his players in TM..!
      it aint the bad thing per say .... even bitching out the ref from time to time and keep the pressure on him....!! but there is a fine balance to pulling it off positively like some veteran pro footballers do..!
      all in all it doesnt mix nor work too well with the already hot-headed, passionate, gheyrati typical iranian traits..!!

Comment

Watching this on American broadcast. Even the half time analysis by someone who used to play in EPL (Tim Howard) is shockingly bad.

Woman: Can Zenit keep the 1-0 lead?

Tim Howard: Na No Na No

Woman: Okay thank you for your insight.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Is that the same Lookman the teenage sensation of Charlton Athletic who used to take playing minutes away from Reza back in the day in championship?
          Yes that’s the one , being played very out of position but I don’t mind. They should play their goalie up front as well .

From what I saw he is playing well , brilliant hustle in the build up for the goal. He is giving those defenders a game , they will come off the pitch at the end happy to see the back of him.

Comment

True, it's not nearly as important as in the knockout stages, but it's still the third tiebreaker in the group stage. Plus, IMO it's always important psychologically.

(this posting was meant as a reeply to fairplay reg. away goal)

Comment

Fk
              1-1
              Leipzig score

Comment

As much as we want the win , a point is still a good result away in Leipzig.

Comment

anyone has a good stream? mine just died.

Comment

Damn nice lay-off by Dzuba in box
                    Shatov skies it

Comment

Damn
                      2-1
                      Brilliant shot

Comment

2-1 Leipzig just scored..

Zenit need to improve defence, dude was wide open
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Man this Nagelsmann did some crazy changes both a half time substitution and complete tactical change but what an impact.

This is what happens when you have crazy money and a top coach...

I was about to post that a 1-1 draw would be an amazing result for Zenit just as the guy scored that absolute slut of a goal.

Comment

damn, leipzig scores again

Comment

As I expected
                              Fatigue finally setting in with Zenit
                              RBL dominating possession & chances here in second half

Comment

I really think Zenit is going to get a lot better with Malcom.. seems like they are having trouble getting the ball to Azmoun and Dyzuba.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X