Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
    President of Columbian Federation confirmed that CQ is nearly a done deal if i understand it right ( used google translator).
    The Portuguese Carlos Queiroz is about to sign a contract as the new coach of Colombia, confirmed Friday to local media the president of the Colombian Football Federation (FCF), Ramón Jesurún.
    I still hope Carlos Qurioz would be back to Iran for prepare for World Cup 2022?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
      I still hope Carlos Qurioz would be back to Iran for prepare for World Cup 2022?
      Don't be hopeful. It's over! Taj announced he's looking for a replacement in CQ's standard.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Well regardless, I think it takes a very "special" intelligence to state "I will gladly take Mayeli Kohan over CQ instead" and all the other genius things you've come out with.

Keep on trucking, champ. You'll get there one day....
        IQ isn’t really the problem it’s EQ that matters in Iran and that’s near zero unfortunately.
        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
          Don't waste your breathe, there's one in every crowd, those claiming post-Revolutionary Iran is better than pre-Revolutionary Iran based on "stats."
          Yeah but this guy is a special breed, proudly arrogant in his ignorance eg not knowing what the word "goaded" means:

Originally posted by perspolis#1
          Why is it always the solutions of like minded people to these toxic Persepolis fans that someone needs to die.. why is "Marg bar" such a large part of this subculture? I don't care about CQ's stats. It is just funny that whenever Branko gets goaded the gloves are off and his supporters lose their cool/feigned impartiality toward TM coaches..
          Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          I am making fun. But your statement in bold is just hilarious. Branko getting graded? no sir it is CQ getting graded and it is you losing your cool. Its not for nothing the country is in this shape. People have 0 sense.
          Not even any acknowledgment of getting this so wrong. Graded vs goaded... You're right though, amongst iranians this isn't a rare occurrence.

Comment

I wonder how long this CQ’s rubbishing is going to go on for? They are all coming out of hiding.
            FFS the Man has finished with his post and left the country, just because he can’t hit back, stop this nonsense.

Goodness knows what the likes of Mayel-be-Kohan, ZolfagharNasab, Rezaie, Azizi, GhaleNoei, Khiabani, va, va, va going to be talking about in few weeks from now. I guess CQ had created a new breed of jobs and topics for these guys and likes of them.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Current TM needs to stay calm and organized.Naneh gs will start to divide them, pressure them to pick sides,forced testimony kind of thing. Hope Taj and some of our wise men are able to keep this team going gven the current dire economic situation.

People are not at peace, u can't expext them to be wise.

If we had reality tv shows a lot of this naneh talk could be vented out there and not on sports programmes, the news etc...it would have a light entertainment quality to it.
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                Current TM needs to stay calm and organized.Naneh gs will start to divide them, pressure them to pick sides,forced testimony kind of thing. Hope Taj and some of our wise men are able to keep this team going gven the current dire economic situation.

People are not at peace, u can't expext them to be wise.

If we had reality tv shows a lot of this naneh talk could be vented out there and not on sports programmes, the news etc...it would have a light entertainment quality to it.
                "People are not at peace, u can't expect them to be wise."

Very well said.

Comment

The defeat to Japan has erupted and spotlighted the ugliness, conflicts, cultural issues and the underlying society’s Shortcomings in Iran that has nithing to do with CQ.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Bakhtiarizadeh interview!

Sohrab Bakhtiarizadeh who is now assistant coach for our Olympic nteam (Omid) has given an amazing interview discussing our performance, CQ, Salimi, etc:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1588998...ز-پراید-

He says:

One reason the team lost its organization was that the high expectations that was placed on the team. The players wanted to answer the critics and were emotionally involved. Also players really wanted to gift CQ the championship for his farewell as he was very popular among them.

Salimi.... I had better expectations from him. If he is concerned about the finances of ordinary people he should speak about the high costs of living ( price of meat and Kia Pride.

CQ was a great coach and we should have learned to extract as much knowledge from him as we could.

Old coaches and analysts that have 60s mentality... especially those critics who were PP fans.... first said TM is not using PP players...our club is our national team. Then TM was getting good results...they said we must become champions. That put too much pressure on the team. When we lost they start criticizing coach and bplayers.

If we we want to bring good coaches we must change our own culture so that we can learn from them. In these conditions even Guirdiola would not be successful.

Really heartening to hear such insightful thinking inside Iran.

Comment

Carlos became bigger than anyone in Iranian sport, so popular and loved by fans, the plan was to get rid of him, and it started from Seda o Sima, everything was staged.

Comment

Beautiful video and song. Please share.

Comment

Is it true what Faghani told about Carlos and TM-players? If it’s true it’s very sad

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                            Is it true what Faghani told about Carlos and TM-players? If it’s true it’s very sad

yes my dear, i am afraid so.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Beautiful video and song. Please share.

Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
                                yes my dear, i am afraid so.
                                what did he say?

Comment

Working...
                                X