Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Resigns During Press Conference (Thank You CQ Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Azmoun retire from tm yet?
    Don’t want to see his arrogant face again

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      If you don't count the own goal it took us 2 WC to score the same amount as 98. We also had some of the worst possession statistics in any WC occur during 2014 and 2018...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      possession statistic ? are you really measuring the success of a team based on how many back passes they do to the GK ? I bet there has never been a team in the history of football that scored less and claimed victory based on ball possession. Maybe you could prove us all wrong.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

There is nothing more that CQ could offer us as a coach, he has had 8 years with the team. I thank him for his efforts and wish him luck. No national coach should be coach for this long. Change is sometimes necessary. I know many of you love be CQ, so did I. But that’s just emotions. Mourino said something real good on bein sports. He said in this region you guys bring big names but don’t force them to creat local coaches or change your football culture. In his 8 years as head coach he never took anyone under his wing, except 1. Why? He never attended league games? He never took criticism from anyone even constructive ones.

As I’ve been following team meli from 1992 as a fan, I can tell you that this will pass and again we will have a new coach who will come in and make some memories for us. I was 16 when the same maeil khohan in the uae took us to the semi final, with a bunch of young talents. I was in the stadium in Abu Dhabi when we lost to saudi. And also in Dubai when we beat Korea 6 2

I really wish Carlos the best, he did many training programs for us in successful management, hosted and attend some of our gatherings and forums and in all of them he was very informative about everything.
        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
          We're u saying that when azmoun scored against china?

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
            Thank you sir. You are legend for Iranian football.
            Absolutely is! Thanks Burak.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz's departing words - beautiful.

این سفر هشت ساله بینظیر بود

پیام خداحافظی کارلوس کی*روش با فوتبال ایران :

در درجه اول می خواهم از رییس سابق فدراسیون، آقای کفاشیان تشکر کنم به خاطر فرصتی که به من داد تا در تیم ملی ایران مربیگری کنم. همینطور مراتب تقدیر خود را از ریاست فدراسیون فوتبال آقای تاج بابت اعتمادی که داشتند.

این یک سفر بود که من با تمامی قوا تلاش کردم در خدمت منافع تیم ملی ایران باشم و مسیر خودم را بروم که البته همیشه با تعهد حرفه ای کامل و وفاداری بی چون و چرا به اهداف تیم ملی توام بوده است و هر انچه در تجارب و دانش خود داشته ام را ارائه داده ام.

در پایان می خواهم مراتب تقدیر خود را تقدیم به تمام هواداران ایرانی نمایم. من همیشه تلاش کرده ام تا با کمال فروتنی و احترام در خدمت مردم ایران باشم و بتوانم باعث خوشحالی و افتخار کشور شوم

متواضعانه مقابل تمام مردم ایران بخاطر حمایتشان سر تعظیم فرود می آورم. همیشه تلاش کرده ام بهترین را انجام دهم تا بتوانم از این کشور بزرگ دفاع کنم، تا با کمال افتخار از طریق فوتبال به جهانیان آن ا

Comment

this is a big lost, i think we will go in a big decline again, unless we can get a big coach, but with iran economy, sanctions , who wanna come and coach. we will go for a B level european coach or a shitty iranian coach.if we get a iranian coach, i promise 99% we wont make 2022 world cup, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                  Let's call up Farhad Majidi's useless ass for TM again.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz quits as Iran coach: I’m happy and proud to say, I did it my way.

Thank you Carlos!

Comment

Long live the King!

CQ returns to Iran: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtOk4TWAO98/

Comment

I've been ruminating over this whole disruptful series of events, it's reckless to go after a new coach when we have one who understands his team so well.

So what that they lost yesterday. They do not have the experience that enables them to concentrate, be effective in back to back matches. Lack of means, friendlies and yet they go on the pitch and play with some of the greatest. To be commended.

CQ put up with far more than most top coaches are willing to put up with in one week.

Most of us are out of the country, we are not doing much, it's even more impressive to think that a foreigner,with the help of his devoted players, ig Shojaie, Dejagah, Nekounam, has made such an impact domestically and internationally.
                        They see the bigger long term picture...
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I wrote this on his facebook, hope he reads it:

Apesar de todos os esforços combinados da IRIB, setores políticos para manchar tudo o que ele fez para mudar o futuro do futebol iraniano, ele pode contar com esse tipo de resposta onde quer que vá.

Ele promulgou uma nova paradigma completa: criar uma série de oportunidades de trabalho, promover um ambiente meritocrático e construir infra-estrutura no tempo de formação de uma língua pária. Um inacreditável treinador e homem

Sr. Queiroz, muito obrigado por tudo o que você fez pela nossa equipe Melli. Eu odeio dizer adeus assim, e gostaria que você pudesse concluir este projeto. Mas eu entendo se você sente que tem que ir. Por favor, lembre-se de quão especial você é para tantos milhões de pessoas.

Thank you, Obrigado, Kheily Mamnoon

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post

Not sure if I can ever fall in love with Team Melli the same again or follow it as passionately like I did with CQ.

Thank you for the journey and memories coach!
                            Word...!! ditto

never saw players truly respect and play with every once of their being for the Shirt and What TM Really represented except when Only under CQ's reign...!!

Sure we Can nitpick his coaching demeanor, hotheaded personality and even some of his tactical follies and player selections and etc. BUT ATM, IFF is simply Unable to IMPROVE UP ON HIM...!! when that fact becomes clear to most folks here (deep into 2022WCQs when we are sweating out possible elimination) then we will rue the day we let him off the hook and parted with him, when he clearly had/probably still has in his heart TM commitment for the next 3-4 years ..!

i expect the excellent foundation he laid for our football to continue to bear fruit for whoever replacement we get for another year or less, after that it will become clear to TM fans how big of a loss is today to our football..!!

Comment

The possible candidates lool

Comment

Idk if this was mentioned already or not, but Herve Renard was in the stadium watching the Iran v Japan game. Hopefully there’s more to him being there and not a coincidence

Comment

Working...
                                X