No announcement yet.

DAZN has acquired the rights to the remaining Asian Cup Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get why they can't do it in Europe. Noone has the rights here, should be cheap...

Comment

Hey guys,

Will we still be able to catch the game via links through this forum in any way?

Comment

I'm considering Dazn for Monday's match cause I'll be stuck at work...is a credit card needed for the free trial period?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          I'm considering Dazn for Monday's match cause I'll be stuck at work...is a credit card needed for the free trial period?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Yes it is. But they offer a free 30 day trial so you can cancel before that period ends.

Comment

shahin2000 - Thank you again for the info on DAZN. I had been going nuts with FS2 (not available in my area) and other links members have provided here.
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
              shahin2000 - Thank you again for the info on DAZN. I had been going nuts with FS2 (not available in my area) and other links members have provided here.
              No problem... I can't take the credit as the name DAZN was mentioned by someone else. I happened to do a search for it last week and realized that they have bought the rights to show Asian Cup games starting with the Quarterfinals for North America. The least I could do was to pass along this information.

Comment

Working...
              X