DAZN has acquired the rights to the remaining Asian Cup Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
    I am curious to find out what this does to the so called Pars TV buying the rights to show the games?
    let's wait and see... please leave Iranian TVs out of this forum, don't want to close this thread

why?

Because PFDC is a private website and we don't want to get involved in these TV fights in between Iranian channels. We never took sides, never will and will be forced to close such threads as we don't want to be labeled for taking sides.... no matter what people say, and no matter whether members arguments are reasonable or insane...

Comment

The Pars TV quality was great for the last match, the issue was the buffering and connection every 2 second.

Comment

I just registered for DAZN, however i don't see the option on their menu to cancel the subscription for later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I just registered for DAZN, however i don't see the option on their menu to cancel the subscription for later on.
          Give it a couple of hours... trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Just signed up and confirmed that they show replays (tested the Iran-China game and it worked beautifully). First month subscription is free, so you can cancel after Asian Cup without any payment. THANK YOU!
            Same here. Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Just signed up and confirmed that they show replays (tested the Iran-China game and it worked beautifully). First month subscription is free, so you can cancel after Asian Cup without any payment. THANK YOU!
              In order to sign up they do require your credit card, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                Yes. Keep in mind this is for North America. I don't know where you live.

Comment

DAZN reviews are terrible btw. Google it before you sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    DAZN reviews are terrible btw. Google it before you sign up.
                    It seems to be hit and miss.
                    I used it in Canada and it was wonderful.

Comment

I am watching 2nd half of Korea vs Qatar on demand on DAZN / Roku, perfect quality. I think I am going to keep my subscription for an additional month, these companies need to be rewarded if we want them to continue to bring Asian games / Iran games to us. They can obviously track what customers watch and analyze for future programming. You guys should also do same if you don't mind $10. Also replay Iran games few times for positive Qi & boosting the on demand stats
                      Don't like the English commentator though, boring guy. The Aussie Fox commentators are better.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                        Or PayPal

Comment

somebody know how to get beOutQ from saudi arabia? seems they are streaming football matches from beinsports for free....not legal, but they are trying to fight al jazerra and beinsports and qatar....is it on satellit for free or what?
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                            I am watching 2nd half of Korea vs Qatar on demand on DAZN / Roku, perfect quality. I think I am going to keep my subscription for an additional month, these companies need to be rewarded if we want them to continue to bring Asian games / Iran games to us. They can obviously track what customers watch and analyze for future programming. You guys should also do same if you don't mind $10. Also replay Iran games few times for positive Qi & boosting the on demand stats
                            Don't like the English commentator though, boring guy. The Aussie Fox commentators are better.
                            I definitely like your idea and will do so accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                              yes, it's only $10 and the quality has been perfect. Totally unfair to them to cancel after the free 30 day trial
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I think DAZN in general is amazing. I've been subscribed to them in Canada for 1 year now and they are the best thing since Netflix. I know their reviews aren't great but most of those are from their first year streaming NFL when they had buffering issues. Those are now history. I haven't had any issues with them the whole 13 months.

Also, they are extremely affordable. CAD 150 for a year and you can watch on 2 devices simultaneously. So I split it with my friend. We each pay CAD 75 for a whole year. And we get to watch UEFA Champions League (with a great simulcast of all games), Serie A, La Liga, select Ligue 1, select Championship, NFL, and a whole bunch of other stuff. They also had rights to Asian Champions League, although similarly only from knockouts for some reason.

Commentators aren't the best but they are good enough. You get a legal way to watch high quality streams with ability to playback.

Comment

Working...
                                X