Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KRYG scores!!!

Comment

Seemingly uae has been given the green light by the ref to foul at will.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

While I was cheering Uzbekistan this morning, I’m glad for Ryan’s efforts as a teammate of ARJ on BHA

Comment

Jooooooooon!

Comment

Goooooaaaaaaslllllll!!!!!!! LOL the uae player. (No. 4) is actually grass rolling AFTER the goal.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

دکتر بیارید!!!! آمبولانس صدا کنید!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Goooooaaaaaaslllllll!!!!!!! LOL the uae player. (No. 4) is actually grass rolling AFTER the goal.
                lol, fekr konam in dafe tokhmash jer khord

Comment

uae grass rolling at both ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    6-0 against Japan?

In the name of ehsan singapore, what you smoking bro.
                    Legal pot in Oregon

We just have to wait and see if JPN is unfortunate enough to face Iran.

Comment

LOOL Ismael Mattar still playing?

Comment

UAE looks so complacent and lazy. They don’t look hungry at all.

Did you guys know their football federation gifted each player $100,000 for making it out of the group?

No wonder they’re playing like shit. They probably stayed up partying thinking Kyrgyzstan will be a cake walk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Im shocked too. I was in high school when this guy played for UAE. If I was a pro player Id be nearing my retirement right now and this guy still playing.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            I know right Isn’t he 40? I guess they called him up because of his experience. He has been better than 2-3 other UAE players which is sad to say

Comment

He is 35 solar and 36 lunar years old.

Comment

Hossein Kaabi vs Ismaeil Matar was the best. Kaabi trolling Matar

Comment

Working...
                                X