No announcement yet.

Round of 16 - Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyrgyzstan team looks like as if they have a player from a different country in Asia and Europe. So diverse!
    Last edited by Keano; 01-21-2019, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Kyrgyzstan teams looks like as if they have a player from a different country in Asia and Europe. So diverse!
      We are still superior, we always were.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
        The final will be contested by Iran and the winner of IRQ/QAT match.

Bet on it.
        A final between IR Iran and Iraq would been the ultimative chance, to get revenge for the AC 2015. As we could not get what we wanted in our group phase against them this year. I am confident that if it will happen we will outplay them comfortbale and take a 3:0 victory back home.
        He who cannot obey himself is commanded.

Comment

Links, please!
          This Color
          Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
            JPN is total garbage.

They better hope to lose to VIE and not face Iran.

If they face Iran they will get destroyed. I am talking 5-0, 6-0 type score
            if Sardar and Mahdi are not wasteful.
            6-0 against Japan?

In the name of ehsan singapore, what you smoking bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman-e-Farsi View Post
              A final between IR Iran and Iraq would been the ultimative chance, to get revenge for the AC 2015. As we could not get what we wanted in our group phase against them this year. I am confident that if it will happen we will outplay them comfortbale and take a 3:0 victory back home.
              People need to let go of that 2015 revenge thing, we've made two World Cups, had a great performance there, having great performance at Asian Cup etc. let's move on ... it's best we play a team like Australia that is more befitting of our squad and team, I hope Qatar knocks out Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                People need to let go of that 2015 revenge thing, we've made two World Cups, had a great performance there, having great performance at Asian Cup etc. let's move on ... it's best we play a team like Australia that is more befitting of our squad and team, I hope Qatar knocks out Iraq.
                youre totally right. The best revenge would be winning the title!

Comment

I would take a final against South Korea or Australia any day over Iraq.

Comment

Im wishing Sardars cousin all the best today in net for Kyrgyzstan.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Yellow for a normal hand ball? Sauding the ref in full force!
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

LOL even with the host team playing the stadium is half empty.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The arabs just saudied themselves a clearly offside goal.

Comment

I won't be surprised if one of Iraq or Qatar make it far in this tournament.

Comment

Grass rolling has begun.

Comment

So much faking and grass rolling. Disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                                X