No announcement yet.

Iran vs Oman Post Match Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't want to rank individual players, but definitely want to highlight what a revelation Dejagah has been as a CM. His technique and vision really stand out.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I was in the stadium.

here is my rankings:

Beiranvand - 9
      we know he is world class. he was solid today but only tested twice.

Mohammadi - 5
      I was not a fan of him but watching him in stadium I realized why CQ picked him ahead of Hajsafi. Oman had a fast and tricky right winger and he dealt with him. His weakness I his technique and his strength is his speed so Mimo could be useful in some scenarios like yesterday.

M Hosseini - 2
      Man, this guy should be nowhere near TM. No pace, no technique, no aggression. He Is just bad.

Pouraliganji - 5
      Solid defender but didn't have an amazing day. I feel he needs a leader like Jalal next to him to really shine. Its a shame tht Jala isn't in the squad

Rezaeian - 6
      I was not a fan of him also but upclose, you see that he woks in CQs system. very good discipline. and better strength and technique than Mimo

Ebrahimi - 7
      Solid as usual.

Dejagah - 8
      MOTM. head and shoulder above everyone else technically.

Amiri - 6
      useful player. we need his pressing

Jahanbakhsh - 7
      great off the ball movement, pressing and defensive work too.

Taremi - 7
      great as usual. Strong. he wasted that chip though

Azmoun - 7
      same as taremi. solid target man play. should have buried his chances

Comment

Azmoun repeatedly one of the lowest ranked players?

If this is true (Azmoun telling Beiravand which way to dive), I'm giving my man a 9, because that moment changed the entire game.

https://twitter.com/afcasiancup/stat...67440159297536
        زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Who ever says Amiri had a bad game needs to watch the last 10 minutes of the match again, in the 91st minute being up 2-0 Amiri was still running his ass off and pressing like no tomorrow, we need players like to press teams and destroy their attacks
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...de-h13721.html

Comment

Also. majidi assisted the first goal ...

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                Now is the time for revenge. not in a world cup qualification or whatever match. Revenge always there, where you was defeated. Now it is really time for revenge, the fouls on Karimi, the missed red cards for their defenders, NOW is the time for revenge and i hope our players know this and will be remembered by that match in 2004 where we were the best team, but avoided the final...

Iran now have to take the revenge! Do It!
                100%. That loss to China in 2004 is in my top-3 worst team melli losses ever. Really hurt because we had a chance to win it that year and we were ROBBED. the fact that the chinese defender didn't get a red for his tackle on karimi is to this day the most absurd non-call i've seen go against TM.

I rank it 3rd-worst, behind our loss to Bahrain in 2001 (#1) and our loss to Iraq in 2015 (#2).

Would love to kick their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                  100%. That loss to China in 2004 is in my top-3 worst team melli losses ever. Really hurt because we had a chance to win it that year and we were ROBBED. the fact that the chinese defender didn't get a red for his tackle on karimi is to this day the most absurd non-call i've seen go against TM.

I rank it 3rd-worst, behind our loss to Bahrain in 2001 (#1) and our loss to Iraq in 2015 (#2).

Would love to kick their ass.
                  CQ should play the video of that game for the players, they were all at a young age during that game, a age when team melli is more important to kids than the food. That should motivate the players
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

correct me if I'm wrong, but i think this victory is our first victory in an elimination game since our 2004 asian cup clash vs south korea

ill let that sink it
                    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                      Don't want to rank individual players, but definitely want to highlight what a revelation Dejagah has been as a CM. His technique and vision really stand out.
                      YES AT LAST! someone points out dejagahs vision. You know when you're watching the game especially on TV where u have the aerial view it's pretty easy to decide where to pass. But in the game u cNt see everywhere around u

Comment

Beiranvand- 9 Impressive
                        Milad Mohammadi 7
                        PAG- 6
                        Majid Hosseini- 5
                        Ramin Rezaeian- 6
                        Omid Ebrahimi- 6
                        Dejagah- 7.5
                        Jahanbakhsh- 7.5 improved
                        Amiri- 6
                        Taremi- 6
                        Azmoun- 3 wasteful

SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS
                        Ghoddos- 6
                        Cheshmi- 5.5
                        Shojaei- 5

Comment

Very shaky on defense. Hosseini has been atrocious so far. He and Pouraliganji Played great in the world cup but are not on the same page in this tournament. Either play Montazeri instead of Hosseini from now on or stop the rotations all together. Our weakness is two central defenders. Slow and reckless. Beiranvand is showing all these shutouts are not only due to team defense. The fact that he is good on penalties relieves my worries a bit about going to penalty shootouts. Anyways from Semis on it will be on CQ. Our team is good enough and should make it to the semis but to beat a Japan and Aussie we need CQ to show his caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            I can only say one thing...

Azmoun and Taremi: Khak too sare joftetoon.
                            Why so negative!? Taremi won the penalty. Azmoun had great target man play and won countless headers and ran tirelessly. Both of them missed chances they should've scored, but don't insult them. Even the best strikers in the world miss chances like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Members focus on scoring. However, distracting opposing players and killing the time are also important. The game is 90 minutes in regular time. Both Taremi and Sardar did great.. Team did well too winning 2 - 0.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Iran vs Oman Post Match Ratings

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                Very shaky on defense. Hosseini has been atrocious so far. He and Pouraliganji Played great in the world cup but are not on the same page in this tournament. Either play Montazeri instead of Hosseini from now on or stop the rotations all together. Our weakness is two central defenders. Slow and reckless. Beiranvand is showing all these shutouts are not only due to team defense. The fact that he is good on penalties relieves my worries a bit about going to penalty shootouts. Anyways from Semis on it will be on CQ. Our team is good enough and should make it to the semis but to beat a Japan and Aussie we need CQ to show his caliber.
                                So far TM has conceded zero goals. That shows a defensive discipline from the whole team. Teams defend and attack as a unit. I think both our CB have done great to break attacks and to start the counter attacks.

Besides, have you seen Japan and Australia play? I am glad I am not one of their fan. Iraq is far superior to all but Iran.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X