Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Round of 16: Iran - Oman; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets get it

Comment

GO IRAN GO

IRAN SHIREH

Comment

Good lineup. Was hoping Ghoddos would start over Amiri; he’ll probably sub in for Ashkan later in the game. AJ had his warm up game I think he’ll be in better form now.

3-0 Iran

Comment

Im reallly stressed out for this one! Dont know why
          Bollywood

Comment

4-0 IRAN!!!

Comment

LET'S GO!!!

Comment

-----------------Azmoun-----------------
                -Taremi-------------------Jahanbakhsh-
                --------Amiri--------------Dejagah------
                ----------------Ebrahimi-----------------
                -Mohammadi-PAG--Hosseini--Rezaein-
                --------------- Beiranvand --------------

according to Irib 3 and carlos querioz instagram. good lineup..
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Originally posted by kaabi View Post
                  Im reallly stressed out for this one! Dont know why
                  Maybe bc we haven’t won a knock out stage game since 2004 I’m feeling the same way.....hope for a quick goal from us right at the start
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guys, is it me or the myoplay link isn't working well, it's freezing up!

Comment

If saman and ashkan both play and get yellow both will miss the next game hence is better to play one not both

Comment

Anyone else flummoxed as to why ARJ is starting rather than Ghoddos

Comment

Really can’t see how JB commands a starting place, particularly given how Torabi has delivered so much more from the limited opportunities he gets

Comment

why the reddit links are not available yet?!

Comment

guys, any good links? Nothing seems to be working

Comment

Originally posted by Akhali24 View Post
                                Anyone else flummoxed as to why ARJ is starting rather than Ghoddos
                                yea man
                                only point of real concern for me too..!! i think fatigue possibly played a part in that decision or his woulda been red , yellow card ? but yellows get wiped out for next match anyways.. so i dont know..?
                                all i know is that my patience is running thin with Alireza and he better step the fk up and live up to his hype today..!!
                                certainly woulda preferred him coming off the bench and get a run against tired legs instead, cause tbh, outside his directness and pace in attack baghieh bazish ziadi mali nist..!

Comment

Working...
                                X