This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    I see that as well. After the media hysteria has died down a bit, lots of people supporting him on IG.

Tons of support from Esteghlal, Teraktor, Sepahan, Foolad Khuzestan etc. fans for him.

I will never forget Persepolis' infamy. Their club is dead to me and I hope they lose every single game from here on out, including against Iraqi, Syrian, Saudi etc. teams. All of them the same.
    I think this is an old interview.

Comment

The whole thing was orchestrated, planned for sometime, they know Queiroz has temper issue(like many of Portuguese), and they also know he had the big support of Iranian fans, so what those a$$holes did was trying to create the distance between fans and Queiroz by provoking him and use his comments against him. That is the only way they could eventually get rid of CQ.

Queiroz is usually smarter than this but this time he fell into their tap!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        The whole thing was orchestrated, planned for sometime, they know Queiroz has temper issue(like many of Portuguese), and they also know he had the big support of Iranian fans, so what those a$$holes did was trying to create the distance between fans and Queiroz by provoking him and use his comments against him. That is the only way they could eventually get rid of CQ.

Queiroz is usually smarter than this but this time he fell into their tap!
        Completely agree. and the fact that all football programs started to criticize him after that comment is a proof of it too. The best way to distort people's minds.

Now the best way to mess up their plans, is for the players to win the damn cup! That's the only way for the players to have a chance of keeping their coach.

Comment

Nvm —-

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Shariyar Ali Daei came out to suppose Carlos Queiroz once again. This man is a gift from God to our nation, may God preserve Ali Daei.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1AijCHjU8/
            Daei has established himself as a true champion of the people. One brief interview from him should drown out all of the treacherous garbage being spewed by all the other cronies. I think fans, pp or otherwise, have to be really simple to not agree with him.

Comment

Comment

If IFF authorities had approached Queiroz out of the blue in the middle of the Asian Cup to break the news about his impending dismissal, they have knowingly or unknowingly sabotaged the team's progress. It's either a sinister intention or pure ignorance on their part, and both are unacceptable. I am just concerned about player morale, and hope that this incident motivates the team to fire on all cylinders.

Comment

Bache lot you nailed it. If he looses they will say he is looking for excuses. If he wins they will say he is using the win to crush his enemies. Now it is out no matter what!

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                    Khiabani ride be Morabiye Bolivi ba in englisish.
                    The Bolivian Guy thought to himself:"I speak better Persian than this guy speaks English and i even dont know one word in Persian."

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      Khiabani ride be Morabiye Bolivi ba in englisish.
                      The Bolivian Guy thought to himself:"I speak better Persian than this guy speaks English and i dont even know one word in Persian."
                      lol
                      Only in Iran would they give airtime and microphone to such an imbecile assclown...!
                      if that aint a clear example of corruption and how just khayemaling the regime can get you to high up places, then i dont know what is..!?

Comment

Khiabani vs. Querioz on Varzesh TV

Tbh as a perspolisi I'm ashamed of the behavior of some of our players. No player, team is bigger than our national team and instead of showing some support, they're behaving like jerks.

Actually, they didn't even need to show support but just shut it up at least til the end of the Asian cup. It's not only a CQ matter, they're disrespecting some of their teammates who are in the squad and more importantly THEIR national team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those people who insult Ali Daie for supporting CQ,are bunch of traitors and sellout Khaens who hate Iran va Irani.

Comment

My personal opinion is that this whole hashieh is created to cause problems so that team melli doesnt win the Cup, because IR doesnt want us to win, because believe me if we win people will be on the streets again and a revolution could occur.

Comment

Originally posted by persianboy46 View Post
                              My personal opinion is that this whole hashieh is created to cause problems so that team melli doesnt win the Cup, because IR doesnt want us to win, because believe me if we win people will be on the streets again and a revolution could occur.
                              Revolution will definitely come soon, IR is already in deep trouble, and yes somehow I believe it too, they know they have to go and are just looking to win some time
                              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Its the timing of it all that is most upsetting

Comment

Working...
                                X