Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F off Khiabani.. I swear we have such a backwards society where lunatics like him and certain PP fans who talk smack about CQ and TM.. I really want TM to win the AC so CQ can come back and give the middle finger to all the haters and he can leave in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Because he's already signed with Colombia! So now it's time to expose everything!
      ببینیم و تعریف کنیم

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
        Wish Khiabani had social media ... would swarm it
        Just checked Instagram posts and ALOOOOOOT of ppl are backing CQ and calling Khiabani all sorts of things lol

Comment

You can say your opinion without insulting Iranians. This is an Iranian football forum. Mods plz get this guy a warning.
          Originally posted by tiesto View Post
          Who the fuck does Khiabani think he is ...
          The guys is a huge CO$% sucker of IR
          What does the iron Iraq martyrs have to do with CQ? hahaha
          Iranians are a bunch of emotional losers ... Get the fuck over yourselves
          Also, for the LOVE of aliens, please change your brown ass colored suit - i remember it from 15 years ago

Comment

I'm also surprised how many enemies CQ has who are based out of Iran. "Reporters" who hate IR like Rostampour are crapping on him too since day one.

Comment

I dont see any video content regarding khiabani and his involvment in any of this all I see are the videos from this morning of CQ's rant against the sports minister - if anyone has this khiabani vid plz share!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran standing in Irans way, Dariush III/Bessus, Yazdegerd/Parthian families helping Umar, now Khiabani/Team Melli, the most Iranian story ever.

Comment

mojahedin or monafeghin or.... all want to cause harjo marj. They are ruthless and hate to see Iran or CQ succeed. Prbably some in the stadium were them with Iraqi flag. In another unrelated situation, there was a former professor of Sharif who had been part of a team that would make konkoor questions and would decide who gets to pass. He said there were a few of them who were chapi and abused the data and failed some good guys and let some dummies pass and mixed the majors and preferences. When I heard that 20 years later in USA I asked him about the year. It was the year I took konkoor. I was assigned to the worst option. and one of the smartest guys in my high school did not pass. He had at least 10 IQ points higher than mine. so we do have a few rotten apples. we have to admit it and try not to become like them

Comment

^^ Nader shah, Soltan jalalledin, and Dariush,.....someone showed the greeks the road to Perspolis, another assasinated Nader Shah and another killed Jalaladin kharazmshah in cave in the western mountains

Let's stop this thread now. I say NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      I dont see any video content regarding khiabani and his involvment in any of this all I see are the videos from this morning of CQ's rant against the sports minister - if anyone has this khiabani vid plz share!

https://tamasha.com/v/emZOm

Comment

by the way I discovered a new argument for the good afghans who do not want Taliban. If their wives get sick or have to deliver a baby, will they let male doctors handle it? of course not, so if they stopped women from getting educated, who would take care of the work done by an obstetrician? maybe delivery done at home? fine, what about infection and cancer and hysterectomy? They would have to use a male doctor or have to let girls get educated and become obstetricians and gynecologists and surgeons.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                          CQ is mad because his contract was not renewed before the Asian Cup started.

In fact, they told him any extension is dependent on the results he gets in the AC.

What we should be hoping for as fans is a semi encounter with JPN.

Then CQ can beat JPN and prove to Bronko(his team lost to a JPN team)
                          and his critics that he is the best and get a contract extension.

And if he can not win, he should just shut up and never go back to Iran.

That's the best ending scenario for this soap opera.
                          Its not xbox.
                          You put marcello lippi on china and what do you think will happen ?

Quieroz made a revolution in our soccer
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I'm also surprised how many enemies CQ has who are based out of Iran. "Reporters" who hate IR like Rostampour are crapping on him too since day one.
                            like i said, CQ has basically closed shop on all the "mooft khors" from dalals to reporters to PP and SS leaders etc.... Everyone has to pay a "tax" to the dalals, reporters, team leaders etc..... and you know what CQ is giving them, a big middle finger!! that is the issue.

that is why he has so many enemies!!
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

No worries

After iran beats Oman , the whole country would be %100 united behind TM and CQ

That’s what Soltanifar and other ashghal Oghdeyi people in Iran are afraid of.

Comment

Misaghi's reaction to the CQ interview: https://tamasha.com/v/Y4Lde

Comment

Working...
                                X