Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that after 8 years CQ finally delivers some results. This Branko feud is a ridiculous so I will not get into it. It's sad that after so many millions and years we still can't put three passes togather. Parking the bus and trying to force a goal by constantly knocking it in the box are not soccer. In terms of style this team is probably the worst I have ever seen!

It's hard for me to understand how people defend CQ when he has achieved nothing in the past 8 years other then qualifying iran to the WC, something that should happen every time!

I hope that we actually win this, tournament so after 8 years he can leave with a real achievement. I do hope however that he is not offered a new contract. We need a more proactive coach not just someone who believes in parking the bus!

Watching Japan and Qatar made me sad, it's hard to believe that they play some nice football while we are still kicking it up and hoping for a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1198466
      " تنها و تنها حقوق کی روش در چند ماه گذشته بخاطر مشکلات مبادله ارزی پرداخت نشده است."
      This is exactly what nfl is saying as well. That it is not his staff salary that has not been paid but Cq's salary. More importantly it is not due to Perspolis taking a first class plane to Japan but due to sanctions and transfer restrictions. You are a logical member, what does Pp taking a first class plane have anything to do with anything? As a perspolis fan have Perspolis received the most amount of money from the ministry? Maybe he should have blamed his not getting paid on Esteghlal squandering millions on Gero and senseless transfers. You know better than I do he is wrong in doing this. Khiabani and others are just reacting to his unrelated and false comments.

Comment

I lost a lot of respect for Perspolis's players.
        It's quite clear discipline and professionalism are not part of the lessons that Branko gives them.

All I can say is that the hypocrisy is astounding. We have not won the Asian cup in 40+ years. The ones backing Persepolis in this matter have made it a pre-requisite that Iran must win the AC no exceptions, because they want Iran to fail.

All these characters conspiring... it's quite clear to me now that Iranians are the main culprit for their problems, not the US or Britain. Even in 1953 and 1979, Iranians helped foreigners in screwing us over.

We are our own worst enemies.

Edit: I'll volunteer to personally translate every piece of English Khiabani ever hears again. Like taking a guy in a wheelchair through Mount Everest.
        Last edited by perspolis#1; 01-18-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

WOW @ the reaction of Perspolis players on Instagram. This is insane.

I always thought, the one thing we Iranians at least have, is national unity when it comes to Team Melli. Basiji, Shah-doost, Esteghlali, Perspolisi, Traktor fan, secular ... we may want to kill each other any time of the day, but when it came to football and our national team player, we rallied the troops and all got behind them. Always used to mock Western Europeans who put club over country, telling them they just DON'T GET IT.

and now in 2019, we have a group of fans and players of a specific team genuinely despising our national team and wanting it to fail.

CQ will go after the Asian Cup , but let us never forget this. These snakes must be held accountable for sabotaging Team Melli. Hopefully they'll fuck off to footballing gulags that Rahmati and Aghili were after trying to sabotage our NATIONAL team half a decade ago.

It genuinely makes my blood boil that there are prominent figures in our football, players, ex-legends, and fans of one of our most popular teams who would be opening a glass of champagne and cheering it up, should we lose to Oman on Sunday.

Never thought I'd see this day for IRAN .... even after nearly half-century of IR rule.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
            WOW @ the reaction of Perspolis players on Instagram. This is insane.

I always thought, the one thing we Iranians at least have, is national unity when it comes to Team Melli. Basiji, Shah-doost, Esteghlali, Perspolisi, Traktor fan, secular ... we may want to kill each other any time of the day, but when it came to football and our national team player, we rallied the troops and all got behind them. Always used to mock Western Europeans who put club over country, telling them they just DON'T GET IT.

and now in 2019, we have a group of fans and players of a specific team genuinely despising our national team and wanting it to fail.

CQ will go after the Asian Cup , but let us never forget this. These snakes must be held accountable for sabotaging Team Melli. Hopefully they'll fuck off to footballing gulags that Rahmati and Aghili were after trying to sabotage our NATIONAL team half a decade ago.

It genuinely makes my blood boil that there are prominent figures in our football, players, ex-legends, and fans of one of our most popular teams who would be opening a glass of champagne and cheering it up, should we lose to Oman on Sunday.

Never thought I'd see this day for IRAN .... even after nearly half-century of IR rule.
            As I said, the traitors have been identified and the treacherous club that is Persepolis must be identified. They will pay for their infamy.

I want Persepolis to fail at every stage. I will be actively rooting against these traitors and their treacherous clubs. Shame that legends like Vahid Hasehemian and Mehdi Mahdavikia have to be associated with this low club.

Comment

[QUOTE=persian_pooya;2616319]Khiabani is an idiot. CQ said nothing about the Iranian people. He just said people in his staff/team don't have money to even eat while club teams like Persepolis have all their players fly first class.

/QUOTE]

If anyone believes the highlighted part then they are more of an idiot than Khiabani and
              I would like to offer them my oceanfront property in Arizona with a significant discount.

Comment

I been a PP fan for over 33 years. I have to say its such a shame that these idiotic and traitor characters are assocaited with the club and steer such issues for the natioanl team. For any real Iranian with identity and respect IRAN comes first. If you support your club first then fuck off and you are not a real Iranian. That's the bottom line if you look at it from a nationalistic point of view. Now we have had many traitors in Iran in history and this goes in every level. I follow instagram page of many footall players and CQ and PP and so on. The amount of hate and poison in the heads of PP fan is astounding. They continue to just mock and talk dirty about CQ and do everything in their power to want him gone and for Iran to fail. How pathetic and a bunch of losers. A real PP fan would never act in that manner.

Ali Parvin is the biggest PP ever and he has supported and spoken very highly of CQ. He played both for PP and Iran and knows that Iran always comes first. Now a bunch of sepahis and low lives that don't even speak english have ganged up. Khaibani that idiot embarrassment that just opens his mouth and allows the filth to come out with no thinking. Emotional basiji idiot that only harms instead of help. That boy on TV that god knows how he is connected to the regime passing opinions about CQ. I am referring to the young guy with Haj Rezai talking smach about CQ. Do your job and STFU instead o talking where you have no idea what to say. This whole circus is a true resemblance of the underlying of Iran and how traitors and fake Iranians are. Those PP fans really need to get a life. The culture in Iran and how people see priority is very twisted. Even my friends father who was a governor during the shah's time and huge PP fan talks shit about CQ when he was visiting here from Iran. I mean the guy is well into his 70's. This is to show you how poisoned and dirty some Iranian mentality and manner of thinking is.

A sad sad day for Iran and Iranians. I really hope CQ continues to stand up to these idiots. He made an interview today saying how you guys don't even understand what I said and don't get English and then start all this shit.

Comment

Looks like Taj has told CQ to shut up now and stick strictly to technical issues.

Let's hope he takes the orders of his boss like all good employees should.

I sure don't want him to get fired before he can even finish AC.

But I guess CQ has Rahbar on his side so he feels safe as houses

Comment

some of you guys never worked in iran to understand what you have to deal with in iran. and thats not related to iranians as a whole.

You should never forget: Khiabani is working for seda o sima. IRI's propaganda tool number 1. That guy would never ever get a job in a country like germany. He is only bullshitting. Actually he is the guy, who acts like the leader of Iran. CQ should spend some of his money? Dude. He is doing that all the time, so it's not his duty to ask for the salary of his colleagues? and he is right by being angry at perspolis flying business class, while team melli had to fight for things like that.

Comment

I hope all these vatanforoush, traitorous scum have a heart attack and drop dead.

Send that clown Branko back to whatever sh!thole he came from, not saying CQ is perfect, but comparing Branko to CQ is like comparing a Peykan to a BMW.

Also hope that clown Payam Sadeghian shreds both of his ACLs.

I never expected to see such disgusting comments and behavior from our own football players, hoping to see TM fail. Khak to sareshon such bikelas, lowlife people. No wonder our country is in such a mess..

Just wait until CQ is gone and they'll all be reminissing of his tenure as our coach as the glory days.. Real namak nashnas people we are..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        I hope all these vatanforoush, traitorous scum have a heart attack and drop dead.

Send that clown Branko back to whatever sh!thole he came from, not saying CQ is perfect, but comparing Branko to CQ is like comparing a Peykan to a BMW.

Also hope that clown Payam Sadeghian shreds both of his ACLs.

I never expected to see such disgusting comments and behavior from our own football players, hoping to see TM fail. Khak to sareshon such bikelas, lowlife people. No wonder our country is in such a mess..

Just wait until CQ is gone and they'll all be reminissing of his tenure as our coach as the glory days.. Real namak nashnas people we are..
                        Our chant for the last 40 years: Shah, torokhoda bargard!

CQ is like Shah. Our people don't deserve him, fact.

They deserve a talentless charlatan like Branko, who cannot get a job outside Croatia or Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
                          I hope that after 8 years CQ finally delivers some results. This Branko feud is a ridiculous so I will not get into it. It's sad that after so many millions and years we still can't put three passes togather. Parking the bus and trying to force a goal by constantly knocking it in the box are not soccer. In terms of style this team is probably the worst I have ever seen!
                          It's hard for me to understand how people defend CQ when he has achieved nothing in the past 8 years other then qualifying iran to the WC, something that should happen every time!
                          I hope that we actually win this, tournament so after 8 years he can leave with a real achievement. I do hope however that he is not offered a new contract. We need a more proactive coach not just someone who believes in parking the bus!
                          Watching Japan and Qatar made me sad, it's hard to believe that they play some nice football while we are still kicking it up and hoping for a goal.
                          8 years is nothing, he needs many more years. These things take time, people have been cutting corners for so long that they don't realize how much time a successful project with a vision takes.

Do u know how much of their time and energy gets wasted with persian telenovela b.s?
                          They need a full team of lawyers and PR to take over so they can focus on their training.

Our players even had to go and buy their own shoes. They don't get the same chances as the majority of pro players around the world.
                          Not enough friendlies either.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Vaghean sharm be in mojriaye bi savad ke az ro bisavadi che sharri bepa kardan. Az kah kooh sakht. Look at this link at read the comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsxRG92g...=1b8d5sogsb1co

carlos_brito_queiroz
                            ای کاش دوستان به جای اشک ریزی در شبکه های تلویزیونی حداقل ترجمه بلد باشن و یا جملات رو تحریف نکنند.
                            We have people here...
                            When I have people here that they don't have money to eat..
                            اینکه دوستان حتی نمیدونن کلمه people فقط معنی مردم نمیده بلکه معنی افراد رو هم میده به کنار دلیل تحریف جملات مترجم تیم ملی چیه دقیقا؟وقتی کی روش داره از افراد خودش و تیمش صحبت میکنه و مشخصا دوبار از کلمه here و I have استفاده میکنه دوستان چرا اعلام میکنن کی روش به مردم ایران توهین کرده؟!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              Vaghean sharm be in mojriaye bi savad ke az ro bisavadi che sharri bepa kardan. Az kah kooh sakht. Look at this link at read the comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsxRG92g...=1b8d5sogsb1co
                              All someone has to do is scour social media to see how bisavaad Iranians are.

This is what you get when you have a 40-year old Islamic system.

Comment

محض اطلاع کی*روش و کی روش نوردان ، ای اف سی به هر تیمی که به فینال لیگ قهرمانان آسیا صعود میکنه ۶۰ هزار دلار کمک هزینه سفر میده پرسپولیس واسه خرج کردن پولش باید از کی*روش و هوچی گران اجازه بگیره؟
                                #وقاحت #شارلاتانيسم #نشر_اکاذیب

S going around in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X