Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ is mad because his contract was not renewed before the Asian Cup started.

In fact, they told him any extension is dependent on the results he gets in the AC.

What we should be hoping for as fans is a semi encounter with JPN.

Then CQ can beat JPN and prove to Bronko(his team lost to a JPN team)
    and his critics that he is the best and get a contract extension.

And if he can not win, he should just shut up and never go back to Iran.

That's the best ending scenario for this soap opera.

Comment

CQ knew IFF wouldn't sign new contract with him. I believe he used every moment to bash Branko, IFF and Sport Ministry after each victory. Now, that his original plan agaist Iraq failed, he is getting the critism and can not tolerate it. He had that outburst, and it creates more hashie. Team melli niaz be hashie nadareh alan. Bashing Branko after the match with Yemen or Vietnam was unproffessional.

Carlos should stays away from hashie and keeps the team away too. Get the team to final and shut all critics. The rest are garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        Iranians are masters in destroying themselves, just have a look at our history. It seems that these kind of things
        are within our fate.
        It makes perfect sense for them to tell him this now. They are hoping that this news will rattle the team and not allow them to win the cup which will make the removal of CQ a bit easier for them. CQ and the team need to realize this and counter this issue and make sure we do win the cup so it gives the sports minister hell! for trying to remove him.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Khiabani blew this whole thing out of proportion. So much drama over this. All CQ said was that the sports minister did not want him as the head coach 6 months ago and had asked Taj not to renew his contract, and if he knew about this 6 months ago, he wouldn't have extended his contract for another 6 months because he doesn't wanna work somewhere that he is not wanted (Common sense)
          What amazes me is that why on earth Taj had to mention this to CQ just now right in the middle of AC?
          That doesn't really surprise me. One possible explanation might be an attempt to sabotage national team's success to find ample justification for parting ways with Queiroz and taking a different path. Remember, if Iran wins the championship, there will be tremendous pressure from the fans to extend Queiroz' contract for another four years, and they might be trying to preempt that possibility. I guess another parallel, though not sports related, might be the striking teachers' claim in Los Angeles that the district's refusal to give in to their demands--smaller class size and the presence of counselors, nurses, psychologists and librarians at every school site-is predicated on a subversive and cynical plan to upend the status quo and build a corporate model for education. (Forgive me for deviating from the subject matter, but if you want to entirely transform something, as inhumane and illogical as it might seem, what better way than to build from the ground up by getting rid of the status quo, even at the cost of undercutting a successful campaign?) Otherwise, no sensible human being with good intentions would have brought up contract issues at a sensitive juncture like this.

Comment

Our country is such a mess..

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
              That doesn't really surprise me. One possible explanation might be an attempt to sabotage national team's success to find ample justification for parting ways with Queiroz and taking a different path. Remember, if Iran wins the championship, there will be tremendous pressure from the fans to extend Queiroz' contract for another four years, and they might be trying to preempt that possibility.
              You do realize that CQ brought all this up with his latest words today.

Khiabani and the rest are just reacting to him and telling him to stop.

So with your logic, CQ is trying to sabotage his own team!??!!?

Comment

Yeah right someone told him this now. He's known it all along and it probably came up when they offered him a 6 month extension rather than a 4 year one. He always does this as negotiating tactics and he's done it at a convenient time where we topped our group. It's 1) to take attention away from the team, and 2) to put pressure on IFF to offer him an extension early. He wants to stay for sure.

Comment

I'm sick of it guys I can't understand why CQ can't shut his goddamn mouth and do his job for God's sake he has the best team he could ask for if you're upset with Taj or sport's minister win the goddamn thing rub it in their drug addicted faces and leave no metter how they beg you to stay but no keep the hashie flowing in! I respect CQ for his knowledge his skills no one can shit on his reputation but he is over the top with this hashie shit and can't keep cool I expected more of him totally unnecessary to bring this shit up you're leaving anyway why start this now and every body in the team is effected afterwards
                  Bollywood

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    You missed something minutes ago, Querioz interview and Khiabani respond on Varzesh TV....very emotional respond..

Hashie is coming back to Team Melli...did not hear/see all querioz interview, but seems there is some problem, probabably later the video can be posted here, and we discuss about it...
                    so we do not have any other issue in our sports and all the issue is CQ?!?1 They really want him to fail. There are many dalals that pushing for CQ to leave so they can impose their own players, coaches and make money! Khiabani says CQ is making $900k a year plus bonus. that is nothing compare to all the hyperinflated money spend on players and coaches in IPL
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

To me, it looks like the incompetent Iranian mafia is scared shitless that CQ succeeds in the AC. One day is Mayeli, then Qalehnoi, then some other incompetent moron. To their credit, they have fooled Perspolis fan base to come on board. True Perspolisis (like myself) root for TM first. We root for Perspolis only when it comes to club competitions.

Brangoh will be gone. CQ will be gone. What will remain is the TM and Perspolis. They have never been at odds. The fooled Perspolisis should start thinking about what is important right now.

And a message to Brangoh: Don't you freaking think of getting anywhere close to TM ever again. Nobody wants you. The mafia is just using you to score points against CQ. Get a clue and go back to wherever it is that you came from.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

CQ ham *** edited *** baba, just keep it quiet until the end of competition, win the trophy, send your middle finger to every one including Karimi, Mayeli, GN, Khiabani, Minavand, and the rest of K,Mashang's and then leave....

LANGUAGE PLEASE!
                        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-18-2019, 12:18 AM.

Comment

This is all part of CQ’s scheme to extend his contract for another 4 years. He’s following the same game plan step by step as he did before to get that delicious 4 year extension. Taj, Kafashian, Saket, certain press etc are all in on it. We’ve seen this episode before.

p.s. This whole Colombia job offer was complete bs from the beginning as I said in the other thread. They were supposed to meet CQ in UAE by Friday to finalize the contract but according to reports they decided to not board the plane the last minute while it was in the runway. LOL Who writes this stuff?

For all the CQ worshipers (and I think there are quite a few of you here), don’t worry. He will remain head coach for as long as Taj and co are around. Regardless of the outcome of the Asian cup. So breathe easy and don’t worry about a thing.

Comment

Damn, I hope we win the thing so I can see the mental gymnastics of guys like Mayeli Kodan, Ghalegoei and co.

Our journalists are pansies man. An entire country lives day to day with Gag orders on everything from badbakhti to human rights and they can't give one Gag order to sports journalists and their hashieh bazi?!

Comment

As has been mentioned, the thickos who aren't already aware of these issues won't pay attention to it if he came and said it the day after winning the AC. He has to use this stage he's got to air this shit.

Dame Taj Garm, like that one heroic captain ensuring the kids get in lifeboats before the adults in the titanic whilst all his colleagues are 3 miles away in their speedboats.

Comment

make a trip to DQ and stop talking about CQ. you all may cool off.

"I shall speak ill of no one", Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X