This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I am shocked how many people don't understand that in CQ's statement he wasn't referring to Iranians, but his own staff!
    This small point has become the heart of the complaints.
    Also Payam Sadeghian has had the worst reaction to all this. He's truly a classless baboon.
    The disease that is Persepolis must stop - we should all cheer against them. They are a mafia and have a mob mentality. Khaak to sareh hamashoon.

If they can do this to CQ, and if we somehow (by luck) get a great manager after him, they will do this to him as well.

Bunch of nadeed longhis.

p.s. Payam is a buffoon and a loser in life.

Comment

omg if you thought the PP fans are bad the players are even worse. so salty and petty it is unbelieavble...such losers

Comment

In comparison to TM & CQ who the hell is perspolis, Bronko & Khiabani. The second lot can all go get lost and vanish and it won’t mattter an ounce. But TM is eternal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          I've been avoiding posting for the past few months - but this one really broke any will power I had to refrain from responding.

First I will start with the genuine question - did you watch the CQ interview? Or are you going off of Khiabani's comments?

I understand Khiabani isn't an expert at English - so his interpretation was incorrect and he pushed that interpretation onto the minds of the viewers (likely with no malicious intention).

But you clearly have a strong hold on the English language, which is why I am confused.

CQ's exact words were "I have people here who even don't have money to eat". In what universe is this saying that Iranian people don't have bread on their table? Again "I have people here..."

Where is "here"? "Here" is UAE.
          Whos is "I"? "I" is Quieroz.

So Quieroz has people in UAE who don't have money for food. He is clearly talking about staff/salary problems.
          Well, Taj , (you know the guy?) is saying today that ALL salary and daily wages of CQ staff and players which goes from WCQ, WC, and AC games have been paid UP TO DATE!! So this means that if what you are saying is true (which is not) Carlos is even a bigger liar!! because his staff have been paid in full.

he claims that there must have been some issue with "Translation".. which is total BS. and even if it were, Taj's comments just makes Carlos lies even bigger. because at least in Iran, there are plenty of people who struggle with Bread on the table. Not his fucking undeserving staff who have been paid in full. the only one who hasn't been paid in full is Carlos Qeiroz and that's why he is doing all this. for his money. he has done that every single time that his money has been late.

either way, my question wasn't about who doesn't have bread on his table, the question is what the fuck does this have to do with another "CLUB TEAM" taking first class tickets to Japan? and how does this help TM play a little better than a Sunday School team that I watch here in America?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            Well, Taj , (you know the guy?) is saying today that ALL salary and daily wages of CQ staff and players which goes from WCQ, WC, and AC games have been paid UP TO DATE!! So this means that if what you are saying is true (which is not) Carlos is even a bigger liar!! because his staff have been paid in full.

he claims that there must have been some issue with "Translation".. which is total BS. and even if it were, Taj's comments just makes Carlos lies even bigger. because at least in Iran, there are plenty of people who struggle with Bread on the table. Not his fucking undeserving staff who have been paid in full. the only one who hasn't been paid in full is Carlos Qeiroz and that's why he is doing all this. for his money. he has done that every single time that his money has been late.

either way, my question wasn't about who doesn't have bread on his table, the question is what the fuck does this have to do with another "CLUB TEAM" taking first class tickets to Japan? and how does this help TM play a little better than a Sunday School team that I watch here in America?
            Hey buddy. Drop the agenda. Carlos can do whatever our football has never been better
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post

WAO!!!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                The disease that is Persepolis must stop -
                Shah tried and then Khomeini tried.
                You and your carlos ke digeh addadee nisteen!

Comment

^
                  OK Guys, take it easy now!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

No sorry you are wrong Mr Branko, opps, I meant NFL.

Taj says: "پس از جام جهانی در انتقال حقوق او و ترانسفر پول با مشکل مواجه هستیم."

Meaning after World Cup we are having trouble transferring money and paying him which is exactly why he asks. By the way, can you answer in this situation how PP and Brangoh fly first class to Japan? Brango and PP don't even deserve a kettle class plane anyway.

Comment

NFL jan, he said the "Padash" have been paid, but CQ's salary for the past 6 months hasn't been paid yet.

Comment

I am shocked how many people don't understand that in CQ's statement he wasn't referring to Iranians, but his own staff!
                        This small point has become the heart of the complaints.
                        no it has not.

the complaints are about your World class coach continued whining about anything and everything. complaints are about his lies. the complaints are about him constantly talking about his daddy Branko and making references to Persepolis in the middle of a tournament, every time he sees a microphone. the complaints are about his insecurities. the complaints are about his attitude and unprofessional and mayelee Kohan like behavior time after time. 4 fucking years of garbage. go look at his post game interview after Portugal game. compare that with other team's who were eliminated. he is just a sore loser! he has admitted that himself.

Comment

So Seyed Jalal posts a respectful rebuttal of some false and incorrect and even worst unrelated accusations and now he is a snake and a vatnforoush? Everyone and anyone who takes offense to CQ irrelevantly talking about others and disrespecting people is a snake and a vatanforosh. Sorry to point this out (not for his fans but as a tm fan) that the master of mind games seems to be the big loser in this conversation. What did Branko and Pp really do to deserve all this? LOl they have nothing to do with anything cant people see that? I am still waiting for results from CQ and no excuses will be accepted. Oh and an own goal 3 point and a narrow loss to Argentina may be good enough for you but not for me and most TM fans.

Also, this thing has been blown out of proportion by us to our own detriment. CQ did himself and TM a disservice with this nonsensical interview. Why would you stir things up inside your own camp like this?! And for what?! CQ is acting very unprofessionally imo. So what if they dont want to extend your contract? Do the job you got paid for and have a contract for. Never seen before people getting jobs by belittling and attacking their employers. The fans whoare going on and on and ranting and insulting ex tm players and crying that they never deserve anything good are the ones to blame for all this. If they had respect for everyone they would not be so one sided as to piss others off and get them involved in this hashieh and magnify it to something it is not. People have lost all logic. What does Perspolis taking a first class flight have anything to do with TM and CQ? Please someone answer. TM has a charter plane. Pp is a different team and in ACL final they represented Iran not just a club. Why is it that CQ's assistant shows a fist and gets happy that PP (Iran in this case) lost in the finals and it is Branko and PP who are working against TM?! Can someone explain? Why does CQ obsession with Branko and his mention at every press conference make Branko the guy who is working against TM? CQ fans need to take it easy for CQ's own sake.

Comment

مردم نان سر سفره ندارند آن وقت فرست کلاس می گیرند
                            وقتی ما حتی مشکلات پایه ای در راه آماده سازی تیم ملی ایران داریم، وقتی مردم کشور ایران، مردانی که در راه تامین غذای سر سفره خانواده های خود در مضیقه هستند آن هم به خاطر مشکلات اقتصادی می بینیم که به این فرد و باشگاهش اجازه داده می شود پرواز فرست کلاس به ژاپن داشته باشند!
                            Whover translated this to Farsi did not understand what C.Q. said(or maybe translated incorrectly on purpose).... he is not talking about the people of iran, he specifically says "Here" meaning the people in the camp. (family of players and staff)
                            He is comparing the treatment of Sport Ministry towards Perspolis vs. TM ... has nothing to do with people of iran not having enough to eat.. that's not what he is saying. The information was translated incorrectly.

Comment

NFL jan, he said the "Padash" have been paid, but CQ's salary for the past 6 months hasn't been paid yet.
                              Taj said ALL salaries and daily wages for his staff and players were paid. Carlos was referring to whom when he made the comment about nightly bread?? now you and others are saying he was talking about his staff, not Iranian people. I am saying fine. he was talking about his staff, but how does his staff not have bread on the table when Taj is saying ALL their money has been paid up to date?

Comment

no it has not.

the complaints are about your World class coach continued whining about anything and everything. complaints are about his lies. the complaints are about him constantly talking about his daddy Branko and making references to Persepolis in the middle of a tournament, every time he sees a microphone. the complaints are about his insecurities. the complaints are about his attitude and unprofessional and mayelee Kohan like behavior time after time. 4 fucking years of garbage. go look at his post game interview after Portugal game. compare that with other team's who were eliminated. he is just a sore loser! he has admitted that himself.
                                Because PP and Brangoh acting as the face of football mafia are the actual problem and have been from Asian Cup 2015. You are just ignoring the cause, because PP in your view probably means more than TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X