Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khiabani and his masters are pissed and worried why CQ talks about people's misery and suffering due to the tough socioeconomic state of Iran(so they thought),. the rest he says is just babbling and fillers with some low blows and chip shots ...

Khiabani is nothing but a government mouthpiece, .. a glorified moftkhor basiji ahmagh
    Last edited by Mr.Click; 01-19-2019, 10:35 PM.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Looks like Khiabani's bullsh*t had the opposite effect--people are coming out in droves and shaming him for being an IR goon. The whole Givova deal that he helped broker is also common knowledge now which is great. It's good to see lunatics like him getting exposed for the piece of crap they are.

I'll also argue that the entire saga is exactly what CQ wanted (not that he planned it this way but it does work in his favor) because it takes the pressure off the team. He knows that Iranian "media" will make a big deal out of everything anyway so he'd much rather that be on him than on his players. He's a friggin genius.

Comment

Originally posted by persianboy46 View Post
        My personal opinion is that this whole hashieh is created to cause problems so that team melli doesnt win the Cup, because IR doesnt want us to win, because believe me if we win people will be on the streets again and a revolution could occur.
        Frankly, I don't believe a continental football championship would ever lead to a revolution. In fact, in the last 20 years, they've been saying that if Iran qualifies for the World Cup, the event could lead to a general upheaval-which has never happened. If anything, winning the championship will create a much-needed bonding among different segments of the population, and might even lead to a short-term bounce in the economy, as the sudden optimism could temporarily help appreciate the value of Rial and propel people to spend more money. I think the biggest fear is Carlos Queiroz' transformation into a national hero-should Iran win the trophy, of course. We know that the achievement will expose his narrow-minded and self-serving critics and force the ministry to acquiesce in its decision to sack him. And, so far, they don't want that. One silver lining is that, in general, decision making in Iran is fluid, as impressions change fast, animosities disappear, and wonderful results have a way of triggering the most profound transformations in people. Winning the championship, therefore, has the potential to change the minds of the most strident opponents of the current coaching staff.

Comment

!!!

THIS VIDEO CLARIFIES AND SUMS UP EVERYTHING! EVERYBODY WATCH from min 4:23 onwards!

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post

Sum up: Khianbani has to learn ENGLISH before he starts crying on national TV with baseless and non existing accusations!

and my comment:
          “Aghayeh Khiabani, Baleh mardom sharaf daran, valli motassefaneh Khabarnegaraneh BISSAVAD KE DO KALAMEH INGLISSI BALAD NISTAN ham daran!”
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

But honestly

?
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTBLPvkIzrE
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

What revolution ??? some of you people here are delusional.
              There aint gona be no revolution if TM wins or looses the AC.

I am huge supporter of CQ but he knew exactly what he was doing when he gave that interview.
              Khiyabani is a bisavad Gamboo (although he has lost like 50 pounds now) who is mad at CQ
              for that whole Giova thing.

so there you have it, both have them are no angels in this fight, however there much truths to
              what CQ was saying about TM.

That's for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                !!!

THIS VIDEO CLARIFIES AND SUMS UP EVERYTHING! EVERYBODY WATCH from min 4:23 onwards!

Sum up: Khianbani has to learn ENGLISH before he starts crying on national TV with baseless and non existing accusations!

and my comment:
                “Aghayeh Khiabani, Baleh mardom sharaf daran, valli motassefaneh Khabarnegaraneh BISSAVAD KE DO KALAMEH INGLISSI BALAD NISTAN ham daran!”
                He is the same guy who on IRIB, when IRIB started doing shows in US back in 2000-2001 would say "Fox" instead of "Fax" LOOL

Khiabani could not even say Fax, what a besavad.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  He is the same guy who on IRIB, when IRIB started doing shows in US back in 2000-2001 would say "Fox" instead of "Fax" LOOL

Khiabani could not even say Fax, what a besavad.

well to be fair, many people in Iran pronounce “FOX”, for telefax. Khiabani is actually well educated and is also teaching, but not English, thats for sure.
                  I liked him in the past, but NOT ANYMORE! Az chesham oftaad!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

areh az cheshm man ham oftad kheyli.

Lets focus on TM now and end this discussion.

thank you all

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      well to be fair, many people in Iran pronounce “FOX”, for telefax. Khiabani is actually well educated and is also teaching, but not English, thats for sure.
                      I liked him in the past, but NOT ANYMORE! Az chesham oftaad!
                      Yay "Well Educated and Teaching" Khiabani, NO?

Comment

I hope after CQ is gone, IFF don't appoint Mayeli Kohan or Ghalenoi as our new manager. They will take us back to Aliasghari football days of 90s.

Comment

I think it'd be wise to close this thread and only focus on our upcoming crucial match with all positive minds and souls!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            Yay "Well Educated and Teaching" Khiabani, NO?
                            I think I wrote that his English sucks!
                            I think I also wrote AZ CHESHAM OFTAAD!
                            I think I also wrote previously indirectly calling his English level as “bisavaadi” and condemned him for crying on national TV with his baseless and false accusations!

I think I did all that and i am not defending him, I also wrote “Az chesham Oftaad”, meaning I dispise him from now on!
                            But I also know that besides IRIB, he is also a teacher of history and persian literature! (with terrible knowledge of english).

Do I need to clarify again that I am disgusted but what he did on TV and as I am saying for the fourth time now “Az chesham oftaad”?
                            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-19-2019, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Please close this thread... let's not make branko big again by involving him in Team Melli discussions. He had his chance and the end result he achieved was clear.

Comment

I also think its time to close this, at least for now since we need to focus on the remaining games and we need more positive vibes. I will re-open later if needed.

Viva TM, Viva Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X