Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Javad "Givova" Khiabani, Branko "Mobali refused to go to DZ, now I lose my bung money" Ivankovic.

Corrupt smiling assassins supported by even more corrupt people

If it takes this Asian Cup to call out these folk, then so be it.

From football to politics, people are tired now.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Seems like everyone, including the media and clubs have put hand in hand to remove CQ ASAP and even prior to the end of AC road!
      This is probably at the behest of "higher" powers

Comment

The fact that ex team melli players and staff are turning around and shitting on CQ so quickly shows the level of respect that this “world class” coach has in the locker room. The guys show him respect as long as they are on the team, but once they leave you can see clearly there was no respect there.

And it makes sense. The guy is full of shit and everyone knows it except for the “CQ worship apologist cult” here.

Even Peyrovani said today that during the team melli camp when he was there, the players had dubbed him “the champion of ruining the mood of Iranian football”.
        Very appropriate title indeed.

Comment

These Bisavad none speeking Elglish fools here are so pathatic man insulting CQ for no reason whatsoever.

Please gooretoono gom konin berin digeh peydatoon nashe

Comment

The way this concerted conventional AND social media campaign is going over the last 24 hours, sadly I (and from what I can see others in other places) am now psychologically preparing myself for CQ to either resign or to be "sacked", either before or just after the Oman game. I really really really really hope I'm wrong though and this "blows over" - but everywhere you go now there are attacks left right and centre against him. It seems much more intense and in unison than previous controversies.

To those of you who couldn't appreciate what you have, I have no words really.... What is there to say....

In the end, this is only a microcosm of Iran as a whole, but I just am so sad about why things become like this, and why we have to do this to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              this video made me so angry man ! so many retarded stupid iranians in seda sima ! lol he can't even speak english

Comment

The more I read and hear about this whole fiasco, the more confident I am that there is a much bigger force behind this whole smear campaign. Seems like the plan is to turn everyone, including the entire Perspolis team against CQ so that it will leave zero chance of renewing Queiroz’s contract for another 4 years, as it may mean exclusion of all Perspolis players such as Alipour, Kamtabinia etc who have jumped the CQ-bashing bandwagon.

You know what would be nice? It’d be nice if we won AC, and IFF against all odds extending CQ’s contract till 2022. Then I’d like to see how stupid and gullible talented prospects like Alipour would feel about their opportunistic approach to this matter. Players like Payam Sadeghian won’t even make it to the list under any other coaches anyway, let alone under CQ’s reign.

Never ever in my life have I seen our football divided and pro-TM failure in a big tournament. A flashback of the 79 revolution. People thought they had it bad and rough with Shah, hence uprose and toppled the Shah, naively falling for the empty promises of Khomeyni. Story of our lives...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The part that pisses me off the most about the Khiabani bit is the fact that he used the disappointment in the draw against Iraq to invoke memories of the Iran-Iraq war. He reminded people of their losses and tried to make them take that feeling plus a national pride against a twisted and misinterpreted line about CQ's staff not having "food"(not being paid their wages) in order to fuel his agenda.

Comment

WTF!!!

Now celebrities are backing up the Anti CQ posts, celebrities like Peyman Rajabi and Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh are liking the posts! That’s beside Gucci, why is everyone turning against CQ?!?! Just a few weeks Alipour was congratulating TM, now he’s turned against TM! And everyone else who CQ called up and didn’t call back again!

Comment

Former SS players Boroumand, Navazi, Dinmohamadi, and former PP players Halali and Bezik talk about Team Melli and CQ.
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XXDcymG-qb4

Comment

They are angry they weren't selected. And those celebrities inside Iran are notorious for being two faced bast*rds, I would ignore them if I were you.

Comment

Guys is there anything we can do as fans? PFDC and PFDC Twitter, Gol Bezan, other iranian forums?

To highlight the concerted campaign which is happening against CQ and Team Melli, for whatever nefarious means. This is bigger than Khiabani, Branko or any other two-bit jabroni dallal now.

It's getting out of control. I'm trying to reply to some fans on instagram but i just get depressed when i see all the fohsheh khahar o madar against CQ

As I said, because of the intensity of the last 24-48 hours, we've got to be prepared that CQ resigns or gets sacked now

khak bar sareh een mamlekat.

Comment

I am absolutely shocked that people dont go and listento CQ's interview for themselves to see
                            that the poor guy did not say anything derogatory towards Iran or Irani , nothing at all.

I am speechless

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              I am absolutely shocked that people dont go and listento CQ's interview for themselves to see
                              that the poor guy did not say anything derogatory towards Iran or Irani , nothing at all.

I am speechless
                              You expect Mr. "Vay your team vorld cup no?" to understand what CQ is saying?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Guys is there anything we can do as fans? PFDC and PFDC Twitter, Gol Bezan, other iranian forums?

To highlight the concerted campaign which is happening against CQ and Team Melli, for whatever nefarious means. This is bigger than Khiabani, Branko or any other two-bit jabroni dallal now.

It's getting out of control. I'm trying to reply to some fans on instagram but i just get depressed when i see all the fohsheh khahar o madar against CQ

As I said, because of the intensity of the last 24-48 hours, we've got to be prepared that CQ resigns or gets sacked now

khak bar sareh een mamlekat.

Fans should post their support online, other than that gathering and supporting TM in front of hotel and practice with signs such as "one team, one voice " & "CQ we are fully behind you" could ve helpful

Comment

Working...
                                X