This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
    I was surprised to see Gucci liking those posts too...
    wow I didn't notice until I just read your comment.....this is shocking. maybe the rumors about gucci retiring due to his lack of playing time at the WC and him being pissed about it had some truth to it.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is what was posted by a few Pp players. CQ should answer the questions.
      این نگارش در پاسخ به برخی مطالب دروغین است که عده ای سواستفاده گر به بهانه های واهی آن را مطرح کرده اند هیچ هدف دیگری ندارد.
      دیگر عادت کرده ایم به بهانه گرفتن های پوچ و بی مورد
      تکرار دشمنی ها و نفرت پراکنی ها و هر بار به دلیل لطمه نخوردن به تیم ملی سکوت کردیم.
      اما این بار بر خود واجب دانستم که روشنگری کنیم.
      ۱.چه مزیتی برای پرسپولیس قائل شده اند که دیگران از آن محروم بوده اند؟
      ۲.از بودجه عمومی کشور چقدر سهم پرسپولیس بوده و چقدر به دیگر تیم های دولتی رسیده؟
      ۳.چه مبلغی برای پرواز غیرمستقیم از دبی به توکیو پرداخت شده و این مبلغ را کدام نهاد واریز نموده است؟
      ۴.چه کمکی در زمان پنجره های بسته به پرسپولیس شده و کسب موفقیت را جز تلاش بی وقفه بازیکنان و کادر فنی مجرب و پر تلاش و زحمت کش و حمایت بی دریغ هوادارانش مدیون چه کسی است؟
      ۵.کدام یک از اعضای تیم عدم پرداخت به موقع مطالباتشان را به گردن دیگران انداخته اند و به پرواز چارتر دیگران اعتراض کرده اند ؟
      ۶.مبلغ دریافتی اعضای تیم پرسپولیس با مبلغ قرارداد کدام یک از دروغ پراکنان برابر است؟
      ۷.درصد دریافتی بازیکنان پرسپولیس با کدام یک از تیم های لیگ برتری و یا دروغ گویان یکی است؟
      شفاف سازی به عهده مسئولین است و رسیدگی به انتشار مطالب کذب به عهده مراجع ذیصلاح .
      ولی چون تا کنون هیچ مسئول و مرجعی پیگیر این یاوه گویی ها نبوده مجبور به شکستن سکوتمان شدیم.
      اما علت بیان این همه حرف خالی از وجه و بی پایه چیست؟
      #حسادت در کسب افتخار
      #عدم مسئولیت پذیری و ترس از شکست
      #بازار گرمی داخلی و خارجی
      و یا شاید بیماری !! کذابان و دروغ گویان بدانند که در صورت تکرار اراجیفشان به بد ترین وجه پاسخ خواهند شنید.
      در پایان ذکر این نکته خالی از لطف نیست که با تمام وجود حامی تیم ملی هستیم و از صمیم قلب آرزوی موفقیت برای برادرانمان را داریم.
      موفقیت هر ایرانی موفقیت ایران است و هیچ کس نخواهد توانست مردم ما را در مقابل یکدیگر قرار دهد.

Comment

در پایان ذکر این نکته خالی از لطف نیست که با تمام وجود حامی تیم ملی هستیم و از صمیم قلب آرزوی موفقیت برای برادرانمان را داریم
        آره جون خودتون. از وطن پرستی دارين غش ميکنين

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
          آره جون خودتون. از وطن پرستی دارين غش ميکنين
          He made divisive false accusations and told lies they had to reply. Do we agree that CQ statements are absolutely false? Why does he attack a popular team in Iran with millions of fans? He is basically saying that the government is biased towards Perspolis and puts a question mark on their whole club and achievements. He is responsible for bringing on this response not the people responding. If they are traitors for responding at this critical time does that not make CQ guilty as well? Is he not guilty of bringing this hashieh at this important time?

Comment

I always noticed that CQ had negative body language towards Gucci since just after his saviour goal for 2014 WCQ. I had a feeling that they did not quite get on because Gucci didn't enact CQ's specific instructions, but still didn't expect this to happen that Gucci stabs him like this.

If you think about it, CQ has made some huge, risky, decisions in cutting stalwart players who other coaches would not have done when he feels the time is right - Khalatbari, Jalal Hosseini, Ando, Gucci etc... or in instances when I thought he is letting emotions get the better of him (cutting Rahmati when they had a falling out)

For almost each of these players I have disagreed with him at the time (as have most people) but in retrospect he made the right decision and I was the one who was wrong. With Khalatbari we wouldn't have had the absolute unit in 2014, Jalal's exclusion allowed Majid to shine etc... I guess that's why he is a top coach and I am just a fan.

But doing this makes him unpopular amongst the players who, under other coaches, would have had more of a career.

Imagine CQ in charge of Iran from 2001-2006. How do you think Ali Daei (11 goals for Al Shabab) would have enjoyed being axed in favour of Vahid Hashemian (18 goals for Bochum and top 5 bundesliga goalscorers) in 2003? That would have been 4 years spent developing another forward for the national team....

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
              Do we agree that CQ statements are absolutely false?
              No, we absolutely do not.

Why does he attack a popular team in Iran with millions of fans?
              A team that gets preferential treatment not just over other clubs but over team melli, and its fans proudly advertise their treason all over social media and hope for the national team to lose deserves to be "attacked". Whether it has 4 fans or 40 million.

He is basically saying that the government is biased towards Perspolis and puts a question mark on their whole club and achievements.
              He says it because it's 100% true. And after watching Perspolis fans attack the national team and mock its achievements for more than 2 years it's long overdue for them to get a proper reply.

If they are traitors for responding at this critical time does that not make CQ guilty as well? Is he not guilty of bringing this hashieh at this important time?
              The "hashieh" has been there for over 2 years. Red fans in Iran have been acting like foreign supporters of a rival national team this entire time. He's responding to the hashieh. Not creating it. Branko groupies were bashing team melli before this and would have kept doing it no matter what CQ said or didn't say.

Comment

Man this Khiabani vs Quieroz drama has more drama than a Turkish Serial!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I am shocked how many people don't understand that in CQ's statement he wasn't referring to Iranians, but his own staff!
                  This small point has become the heart of the complaints.
                  Also Payam Sadeghian has had the worst reaction to all this. He's truly a classless baboon.
                  Jesus Christ!!! Even I wouldn’t take it that far if I wanted a manager out! Khak tu saresh!!! WTF!

What an idiot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    yes, because everyone is a Vatanforoush. only CQ and his supporters are true Iranian and true TM fans.

no not hypocrisy. Vatanforoush is the common word used these day by true Iranian nationalists.. Vatanforush Like Karimi, Khiabani, Adel Ferdousipour, Jalali, Kamal Kamyabinia, soursh Rafei.. should I keep going with the list or you get the idea?

now, please go ahead and remove the "Thanks" from my post.
                    Well it’s not up to you to wether or not remove the thanks. I thanked you because despite your stance on the matter and our indifferences you usually avoid using foul language to make your point across, for I appreciate that as that is exactly how I always present my argument with most members.

Your above sarcasm in quoted replies indeed were not joyful and refreshing to read, however worthy of a gracious “thank” [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      This guy can’t even speak English...
                      What carlos said is pretty easy to understand if you understand English, his coaching staff haven’t been paid their wages, thus they do not have money for ‘food’, He isn’t speaking literally.
                      And as for Khiabanis rant, the guy needs to go home and never go back to the studio. Even if CQ was saying people of Iran don’t have food to eat he wouldn’t be lying, people can't afford to buy meat etc. He should get out of his shell and look around then start speaking
                      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Payam Sadeghian, LOL ... another thug joining the fray. Fucking loser
                        This Color
                        Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

With lowlifes like Sadeghian coming out of their holes one after the other, it's good to know there are decent people like Beikzadeh and Taghavi in our football too. Sadly they're always outnumbered by the traitors and opportunists.

kh158880_251.jpg ..... khrr.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            He made divisive false accusations and told lies they had to reply. Do we agree that CQ statements are absolutely false? Why does he attack a popular team in Iran with millions of fans? He is basically saying that the government is biased towards Perspolis and puts a question mark on their whole club and achievements. He is responsible for bringing on this response not the people responding. If they are traitors for responding at this critical time does that not make CQ guilty as well? Is he not guilty of bringing this hashieh at this important time?
                            Dude if you side with the PP insta post you are either a troll or

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              I always noticed that CQ had negative body language towards Gucci since just after his saviour goal for 2014 WCQ. I had a feeling that they did not quite get on because Gucci didn't enact CQ's specific instructions, but still didn't expect this to happen that Gucci stabs him like this.
                              If you think about it, CQ has made some huge, risky, decisions in cutting stalwart players who other coaches would not have done when he feels the time is right - Khalatbari, Jalal Hosseini, Ando, Gucci etc... or in instances when I thought he is letting emotions get the better of him (cutting Rahmati when they had a falling out)
                              For almost each of these players I have disagreed with him at the time (as have most people) but in retrospect he made the right decision and I was the one who was wrong. With Khalatbari we wouldn't have had the absolute unit in 2014, Jalal's exclusion allowed Majid to shine etc... I guess that's why he is a top coach and I am just a fan.
                              But doing this makes him unpopular amongst the players who, under other coaches, would have had more of a career.
                              Imagine CQ in charge of Iran from 2001-2006. How do you think Ali Daei (11 goals for Al Shabab) would have enjoyed being axed in favour of Vahid Hashemian (18 goals for Bochum and top 5 bundesliga goalscorers) in 2003? That would have been 4 years spent developing another forward for the national team....
                              Or Ali Daie playing in 2006 at the age of 37. Undoubtedly a legendary player, at 37 he was past his prime and was relatively ineffective against Mexico.
                              I can't say if he was responsible for Iran's poor showing in the game, but had he retired after Iran had qualified, Branco could have helped nurture Arash Borhani as a key offensive player and produced more success for the team. I guess politics got in the way again, and I bet once Queiroz is gone, we'll return to the ways of the old days. Throughout his career, Queiroz has consistently demanded hard work, loyalty and dedication. He's also demonstrated that he's not willing to sacrifice the well being of the team to please powerful puppeteers, be they players or influential figures in the federation or the government . With him gone, that trend could well disappear as well.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                                This guy can’t even speak English...
                                What carlos said is pretty easy to understand if you understand English, his coaching staff haven’t been paid their wages, thus they do not have money for ‘food’, He isn’t speaking literally.
                                And as for Khiabanis rant, the guy needs to go home and never go back to the studio. Even if CQ was saying people of Iran don’t have food to eat he wouldn’t be lying, people can't afford to buy meat etc. He should get out of his shell and look around then start speaking
                                The funny thing is that no one in the media is even remotely trying to correct it and tell the truth and what really CQ meant.

Unbelievable, not even a clarification of the misquote. In any civilized country, the media would promptly rectify their misreport or they can face huge lawsuit in such public smearing campaigns conducted by the media!

Seems like everyone, including the media and clubs have put hand in hand to remove CQ ASAP and even prior to the end of AC road!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X