Group B Final Matchday [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Let’s see if this referee gets removed from the tournament like the one that made the call against Oman. Doubt it since his call favored Syria, an Arab team.
    you probably didn't see (or didn't want to see) that clear handball in Australia's box few minutes earlier. Syria got robbed a penalty. ref just made up for that by another terrible mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      I feel sad to see Syria eliminated.
      I was hoping we'd meet them somewhere along the way and RAPE them thoroughly

Is it me or does somebody else like watching Arabic highlights of games arabs lose, hearing the comm curse and lament and twist himself into knots with goals scored against them?

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/183...3-سوریه-2
      that last goal was a dagger!!
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

LOL syria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

the best scenario is to have the arab teams play against each other in the next round and to knock each other out.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Did you forget Al Soma's comments after we questioned the Malaysia game? The guy hates us through and through. Their fans even called him better than Ali Daei. If this is what you consider hostile, damn you should see the stuff they write about us.
            Interesting, so your logic is some immature Syrians idiots write bad things about Iran so we should return in kind? And that's football related? OK then, than good to know thanks.

Comment

Why did Jordan field their first team players yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by beevee View Post
                Interesting, so your logic is some immature Syrians idiots write bad things about Iran so we should return in kind? And that's football related? OK then, than good to know thanks.
                No. That was a player disrespecting our team. Then there are comments like that of Bashar Resan and Iraqs coach belittling our team.

These teams go 300% against Iran for no reason other than they hate us.

Therefore, I have no guilt in being happy when they are eliminated.

Here I go again:
                "I hope Iraq brings lotions for its side of the bracket with SK, Australia, and Saudi."
                Last edited by perspolis#1; 01-16-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X