No announcement yet.

Round of 16 bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oman has a very solid keeper, probably beside Beiranvand the best of the tournament so far.

Comment

^ Wasn't he the one at fault for both of their goals conceded vs. Uzbekistan ?

another note...what happened to that Korean keeper of the world cup who made like 20 saves vs. Germany ?? I noticed they are using a different GK.

Comment

In google.com Asian Cup still only Iran no team still

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          another note...what happened to that Korean keeper of the world cup who made like 20 saves vs. Germany ?? I noticed they are using a different GK.
          His name is Jo Hyeon-woo , he is in their squad and usually their 3rd choice keeper but according to his Wikipedia page the reason he played in the World Cup is because he was taller than the other two keepers. He was their number one keeper at the recent u23 tournament.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              I dont know how you consider playing UAE the hosts an easy match. No matter how bad they are..
              UAE was terrible and was lucky to defeat India and Bahrain. Australia and Uzb are different caliber.

Fans cant win the cup for you.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                My prediction: we'll face Japan in the semi's and SK in the final.

Comment

Oman has the Dutch man PIM VERBEEK. I think will win
                  Other problem my collegue from my work is from Jordan he is my friens. In the semi-finale we can meet them!

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                    UAE was terrible and was lucky to defeat India and Bahrain. Australia and Uzb are different caliber.

Fans cant win the cup for you.
                    I actually think Kyrgyz can beat UAE if Ref's aren't biased.

the only game UAE has won so far (vs. India) they should have conceded loads in. It's a shame that both Kyrgyz goalies absolutely suck

Comment

I didn’t realise how many of the Qatar team aren’t actually Qatari.

Edit - I was reading the wrong team sheet on Wikipedia , they have started to use more Qatari players. Three in the squad arent Qatari.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

Our manager prefers to use a different keeper. His player preferences are very questionable.

Comment

I can see Vietnam or Jordan upsetting Japan or Saudi in the quarters.
                          Also, Korea to the final isn't a foregone conclusion, both Qatar and Iraq are tough. Probably tougher than the team they'd face in the semis.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            I didn’t realise how many of the Qatar team aren’t actually Qatari.
                            The goali was yelling in English to his defense all the time

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                              The goali was yelling in English to his defense all the time
                              One of their defenders is Portuguese so this is probably why and a couple of North Africans in midfield. They used to have two Brazilians as part of their squad too till recently.

Comment

Jordan will win Vietnam 4:0

Comment

Working...
                                X