• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
    Sardar. 9
    Guocos. 8
    Ashkan 8
    Rest of the team 6-7
    Siavash nice to see you back haji I see you’re still giving TM players your own made up names
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Beiranvand - 7 - did well on the few times he was challenged
      Ghafouri - 6 - Great in the first half, terrible in the 2nd half. His positioning defensively is really bad.
      PAG - 6 - His worst game in a while, wasn't even that strong in the air. Hopefully he recovers quickly.
      Kanani - 7 - covered well, but he was in a higher gear than he needed to be. I don't think he can play like this against better teams.
      Hajisafi - 4 - worst player on the pitch. I don't care that he's out of position. He's horrible in defense and mouthy too.
      Dejagah - 7.5 - he was amazing in the first half, defensively and offensively. Dropped off dramatically in the 2nd half.
      Omid - 6.5 - good defense, bad offense.
      Amiri - 6 - good defense, bad offense.
      Taremi - 6.5 - got into good positions, but was off focus today.
      Ghoddos - 7.5 - played well and consistent. Needs to be more confident on his runs.
      Sardar - 8 - his 2nd goal was amazing. With every replay it got better. Got into position well, but can play even better than this. Needs to focus more.
      Bench:
      Torabi - 6 - good
      Nourollahi - 5.5 nervous
      Karim - N/A
      Shout out to Vietnam, they played hard and did their best. In 5 years they can be better, the just need some more attacking power and bigger players.
      Precise analysis. Completely agree.
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I don't think Nourollahi was as bad as most of you make him out to be..

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Siavash nice to see you back haji I see you’re still giving TM players your own made up names
          I guess my eyes are giving up on me, specially when using the iPhone keypad. Anyway thanks and nice to hear from you.

Comment

We have to thank Tractor for bringing Dejagah home and let him get fit while being close to RM and CQ. If he had not joined we would not have known about his ability. After Joining Tractor he proved himself by raising Tractor.

JB in Holland would have been fine. in the upcoming game I would say if we have not used any subs and if we are winning at minute 70 send him in.
            and save one of the three subs till minute 80 in case JB is not feeling right. Shojaai has shown class by not getting angry for not playing yet. He knows the who the best are and also knows how to respect his coach and his teammates. Sadeghian, and other youngsters need to consider Shojaai as role model. The good thing that happened is a Qatari guy is top scorer so Taremi and Azmoun realize that we are not for anything but the cup. Becoming top scorer comes as second. Anyway Qaatar will get eliminated and our players still will have more chances to catch up with Qatari player. As for this game we will win 2-0 or 3-0. I had said earlier that we want 10 goals from 3 games. we got 7 of them. Vietnam is stronger than Iraq and almost defeated them. 3-2 beating of Vietnam by Iraq speaks for itself. I think the stadium might get packed by Iranians.

Comment

Regarding the above ratings:
              yes Nourollahi was not bad. just one pass hit his knee and got deflected and went out. He was not expecting it.
              Azmoun got 2 goals and still getting score of 8! Please be more generous. add at least 1 point to everyone's score.
              8 is like 80% and that is B- then, the best student getting B- is not good. 6 would be D-. winning 2-0 and having many Ds and D-s......

I hope a player does not have to dance for you besides scoring 2 goals to get score of 9 or 9.5.
              Maybe watching basketball games unconsciously affects our score expectation in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                Regarding the above ratings:
                yes Nourollahi was not bad. just one pass hit his knee and got deflected and went out. He was not expecting it.
                Azmoun got 2 goals and still getting score of 8! Please be more generous. add at least 1 point to everyone's score.
                8 is like 80% and that is B- then, the best student getting B- is not good. 6 would be D-. winning 2-0 and having many Ds and D-s......
                I hope a player does not have to dance for you besides scoring 2 goals to get score of 9 or 9.5.
                Maybe watching basketball games unconsciously affects our score expectation in football.
                8 or 80% would be an A-! Pretty good lol! I would give Sardar a 9.5 though! I didn't really see him do anything wrong, worked hard, scored 2 goals!

Comment

In England 80% may be equivalent to A- but in the U.S it is B-
                  Two goals in a game and helping midfielders earns a 9 or 9.5. another 0.5 is not being selfish and passing when necessary and also not arguing with the referee. In this match he was calm and did well. he earns a perfect score. at least an A if not A+

Comment

In England 80% may be equivalent to A- but in the U.S it is B-
                    Two goals in a game and helping midfielders earns a 9 or 9.5. another 0.5 is not being selfish and passing when necessary and also not arguing with the referee. In this match he was calm and did well. he earns a perfect score. at least an A if not A+
                    I'm talking about the US !

Comment

We have to thank Tractor for bringing Dejagah home and let him get fit while being close to RM and CQ. If he had not joined we would not have known about his ability. After Joining Tractor he proved himself by raising Tractor.

JB in Holland would have been fine. in the upcoming game I would say if we have not used any subs and if we are winning at minute 70 send him in.
                      and save one of the three subs till minute 80 in case JB is not feeling right. Shojaai has shown class by not getting angry for not playing yet. He knows the who the best are and also knows how to respect his coach and his teammates. Sadeghian, and other youngsters need to consider Shojaai as role model. The good thing that happened is a Qatari guy is top scorer so Taremi and Azmoun realize that we are not for anything but the cup. Becoming top scorer comes as second. Anyway Qaatar will get eliminated and our players still will have more chances to catch up with Qatari player. As for this game we will win 2-0 or 3-0. I had said earlier that we want 10 goals from 3 games. we got 7 of them. Vietnam is stronger than Iraq and almost defeated them. 3-2 beating of Vietnam by Iraq speaks for itself. I think the stadium might get packed by Iranians.

Leopard jan, a whole list of good points made.
                      I seriously doubt Shojaie is going to be like boohoo, CQ won't let me play. He and some of our veterans are beyond that, they are pros, and CQ does take their opinion into consideration.
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                      X