Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get a VPN to get past the geoblocker for telewebion in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
    You go to https://reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ a bit before the game, click on the link for Iran vs. xyz, and then follow the link. The links are only up near gametime. The Fox Australia feed which is excellent quality and professional english commentary is usually linked to myoplay.net or something.

The other option, which Mansoor just told me about, is excellent as well and gets you 4000+ US/international channels for $7 monthly (also includes the BeIN sports Arabic channels, downside is the Arabic commentary can be annoying). I just signed up and it is insanely easy to sign up for and extremely high quality.
    Can you please provide me with the link for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk0628 View Post
      Not sure, but try GLWIZ. Pars TV has bought rights to broadcasts all of Iran’s games..
      Don't waste your time with Glwis or pars TV. Total waste of time for Iran games.

Comment

Originally posted by Perozee6277 View Post
        Navid: On my Iphone on that site when I click on the play icon, I get this message: Please download the free VPN App to continue watching. And there is an install buttton on the buttom of it. Is it safe to click on that Install button in that website on my IPhone Or will it put virus on my IPhone? It asks to subscribe to it. How about to subscribe to it?
        No, it shouldn't ask for that. Have you tried watching from a laptop or desktop PC? It opens a few pop ups when you click the play button which is in the middle of the page but it never asked me for a VPN or any installation! Don't subscribe either.

Comment

_Navid, to answer your question, no, I have not used that link on laptop or pc desktop because I would rather to watch the games on my Iphone.

Comment

Teammelli, I am trying to watch the game through my IPhone. Do I have to install the reddit App and creat a reddit profile?

Also, I will be using this site to watch the game: https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/
            Is reddit a better picture quality than myoplay?

Comment

_Navid, to answer your question, no, I have not used that link on laptop or pc desktop because I would rather to watch the games on my Iphone.
              Ok, I just tried it on my Samsung phone and it works perfectly. No need to install vpn or any subscription. But please note that it opens a few spam adverts which you should close before watching. I think those pages might have been the ones asking you to install stuff. Close them and enjoy the match.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                KIMCHI

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  No, it shouldn't ask for that. Have you tried watching from a laptop or desktop PC? It opens a few pop ups when you click the play button which is in the middle of the page but it never asked me for a VPN or any installation! Don't subscribe either.
                  navid i just went on the site and its under maintenance, ill have to see how it is when its back up. I dont even mind paying as long as its a good stream that works.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    navid i just went on the site and its under maintenance, ill have to see how it is when its back up. I dont even mind paying as long as its a good stream that works.
                    Try it during one of the matches tomorrow. I have seen all the matches on there so far. It is the only free HD English link I have found so far with no lagging.
                    I didn't mind paying either. Even wasted 8 Euros on useless Glwiz last week!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      This is by far the best website to watch the games. HD and English. It should be made sticky for everyone's use.

https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/
                      Has anyone done the flash update it asks you to do and not had any problems? seems like a virus waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                        Can you please provide me with the link for this?
                        For which one? The second thing I mentioned? For that contact Mansoor (member) who will set you up. It is extremely high quality.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFan View Post
                          Has anyone done the flash update it asks you to do and not had any problems? seems like a virus waiting to happen
                          What flash thing? You open up the page for the game, click the play button, close the popup that opens and click play again and it'll stream

Comment

Teammelli, I am trying to watch the game through my IPhone. Do I have to install the reddit App and creat a reddit profile?

Also, I will be using this site to watch the game: https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/
                            Is reddit a better picture quality than myoplay?
                            Teammelli Jan, in case you missed my last message to you regarding needing help on using reddit

Comment

Navid jan,
                              I tried to watch the South Korea vs Kirghizistan game from my laptop today from the link you gave: https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/
                              When that site loads there is pop up Notification, Saying Press ‘Allow to continue’, and there to bottom under it, one is Deny and the other one is Allow. Am I supposed to click on the Allow bottom, to be able to watch the game from my laptop?

Comment

Navid jan,
                                I tried to watch the South Korea vs Kirghizistan game from my laptop today from the link you gave: https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/
                                When that site loads there is pop up Notification, Saying Press ‘Allow to continue’, and there to bottom under it, one is Deny and the other one is Allow. Am I supposed to click on the Allow bottom, to be able to watch the game from my laptop?
                                Close any pop up, and scroll the page down. There should be a big play button that you can click. Click on Deny for pop up notifications.

Comment

Working...
                                X