Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get a VPN to get past the geoblocker for telewebion in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get a VPN to get past the geoblocker for telewebion in USA?

I have not been able to watch the Asian cup games using telewebion in USA, because there is a geoblocker. How do I get a VPN to get past the geoblocker for telewebion in USA?

Not sure, but try GLWIZ. Pars TV has bought rights to broadcasts all of Iran’s games..

Comment

I had same preblem but I use another side

Www.zendetv.com
      Is very good
      PERSIAN GULF FOREVER
      Persian Gulf
      Iranians.piczo.com

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk0628 View Post
          Not sure, but try GLWIZ. Pars TV has bought rights to broadcasts all of Iran’s games..
          Yeah... Don't do this. ^

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
            Yeah... Don't do this. ^
            yeah, definitely do not... smh
            I started using the link from myoplay.net

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
              Yeah... Don't do this. ^
              Bagg10, don’t do what?

Comment

Originally posted by Perozee6277 View Post
                Bagg10, don’t do what?
                Don't subscribe to glwiz. Pars tv quality is embarrassingly bad.

Comment

Bagg10, how do watch the Iran’s games in this Asian Cup in HD stream?

Aria, the quality of zendetv is not that good either. I watch it and it was not good.

Comment

This is by far the best website to watch the games. HD and English. It should be made sticky for everyone's use.

https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      This is by far the best website to watch the games. HD and English. It should be made sticky for everyone's use.

https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/
                      Navid: On my Iphone on that site when I click on the play icon, I get this message: Please download the free VPN App to continue watching. And there is an install buttton on the buttom of it. Is it safe to click on that Install button in that website on my IPhone Or will it put virus on my IPhone? It asks to subscribe to it. How about to subscribe to it?

Comment

I have in the past used mullvad for vpn. It is excellent though not free. For the Asian Cup I have been using the myoplay link from reddit's soccer streams and it is fantastic. I also prefer the professionalism of the English commentary.

Comment

http://www.kimchisports.net/

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                            I have in the past used mullvad for vpn. It is excellent though not free. For the Asian Cup I have been using the myoplay link from reddit's soccer streams and it is fantastic. I also prefer the professionalism of the English commentary.
                            Teammelli, do you have the link to reddit's soccer streams?

Comment

Originally posted by Perozee6277 View Post
                              Teammelli, do you have the link to reddit's soccer streams?
                              You go to https://reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ a bit before the game, click on the link for Iran vs. xyz, and then follow the link. The links are only up near gametime. The Fox Australia feed which is excellent quality and professional english commentary is usually linked to myoplay.net or something.

The other option, which Mansoor just told me about, is excellent as well and gets you 4000+ US/international channels for $7 monthly (also includes the BeIN sports Arabic channels, downside is the Arabic commentary can be annoying). I just signed up and it is insanely easy to sign up for and extremely high quality.

Comment

Working...
                              X