Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Grass rolling has already begun.
    I thought it was Bahrainis who grassed rolled and introduced the cheating acts. Is that right?
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Can someone post the clip of the qatari player feining an injury and grass rolling and the commentator saying دکتر بیارید آمبولانس صدا کنید
      Hahaha

I vividly remember that, and I believe the commentator was Alesafar

Comment

Can someone post the clip of the qatari player feining an injury and grass rolling and the commentator saying دکتر بیارید آمبولانس صدا کنید
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IfKvz0ITj38

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          This and yesterday’s Game against the host are already good indicators that CQ cautionary approach is right. There are no easy games and instead of assuming ourselves in the semis and then final it’s one game at the time. That’s tournement approach.
          Already the cup of surprises and minnows! Steady as she goes, God speed our beloved Iran.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Watched some parts of three games (Palestine - Syria) ha one half left.
            Jordan and India have done well. One reason could be time difference. I know time difference affects my performance.
            Difficult for me to get excited for any teams except when Iran is playing. Syria and Jordan will advance from their groups so ill India.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              I thought it was Bahrainis who grassed rolled and introduced the cheating acts. Is that right?
              When it comes to grass rolling they all look the same.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If Australia finish 3rd in their group we may very well face them

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  If Australia finish 3rd in their group we may very well face them
                  I doubt they will, but it would be nice to put another nail in the coffin of Aussie superiority complex when it comes to Iran.

Comment

Australia most of the time has slow start.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I doubt they will, but it would be nice to put another nail in the coffin of Aussie superiority complex when it comes to Iran.
                      Australians are like that in every sport, maybe to them its normal but i think they don't realize other cultures don't find that normal as well

Comment

My God so much grass rolling.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                          Australians are like that in every sport, maybe to them its normal but i think they don't realize other cultures don't find that normal as well
                          The Aussie coach got called out in the post match conference after the Jordan loss for being arrogant in his confidence in beating Jordan during the pre match conference....shows his arrogance and ignorance

Comment

Hopefully Syria score a goal before this game is out.

Be nice to have Aussies shitting their pants

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              The Aussie coach got called out in the post match conference after the Jordan loss for being arrogant in his confidence in beating Jordan during the pre match conference....shows his arrogance and ignorance
                              And thats why we should appreciate CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                And thats why we should appreciate CQ
                                Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X