TM Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    I am so worried. All good players are injuried. Carlos Quriouz must re-intived Reza Ghoochannejhad, Ferydoon Zandi,

Also our best defender is not in Asian Cup: Saeid Ezatolahi*
    Lol @ Zandi. I loved the guy but he’s now coaching. If you reinvite him might as well reinvite rasoul khatibi and reza enayati.

Comment

cheshmi as CM is a total waste. he is tall and good with headers and tackles so a perfect CB. To be a CM he is to slow not good enough on the ball and his technique is not the greatest either. i think we should put hajisafi back in CM so mohammadi can finally start as LB. the postion he shopuld play and not ehsan who despite is his 100 games for TM is not very very good in any postions he was playing in previous years like LM LB or CM unlike mohammadi who is a really good solid LB. I think ehsan and omid can play good together in CM. a left footer is always helpful in a team. besided that he has a good technique and a lot of experience. I cant relly say much about nourollahi. what kind of player type is he?

i think it will be either omid and ehsan or something like

omid
      ghoddos amiri
      ?

Comment

Ezzatollahi will be a huge miss. Probably the only irreplaceable TM player.

Comment

PAG can also play as DM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            PAG can also play as DM.
            Not gonna happen.

its been almost 5 years since he played DM
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

So Moharrami and Kaveh Rezaei have recovered?

Comment

Can we get an update, who is out for sure? Ezza and who more? And isnt the final list supposed to be out today?

Comment

https://90tv.ir/news/قلی-زاده-هم-جام...-دست-داد

Gholizadeh ruled out too! Two key players already out!

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/157911...صدوم-شد

Azmoun injured.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      WTF?? Is this a joke ..

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        WTF?? Is this a joke ..

a head injury if i rerad it correct. he should be back soon

Comment

It says he was limping .. unless he walks on his head.

Comment

Qatar has been in training for a long time and has played 11 friendlies so far ..not even one injury. What is wrong with our players. So naazook naarengi

Comment

Sardar doesn’t train well. He is worried about his mom and his horses more. In bazikona need a personal trainer like no other

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Qatar has been in training for a long time and has played 11 friendlies so far ..not even one injury. What is wrong with our players. So naazook naarengi
                                maybe because their players mostly play in very weak qatari league with low competition and low standard of training. Most relevanbt TM players play in europe. some moved to stronger leagues like karim ARJ or ezza which much tougher training games thats why they got injured. not our fault qatars plays play ina sunday league although you gotta respect their recent results in friendlies. they played 14 friendlies in 2018. at the end of the year we will have played 12 friendlies and 3 WC games so we even played more games than them lol. they didnt play anyone between march and september.

Comment

Working...
                                X