No announcement yet.

TM Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would ARJB be able to play Ezzatollahi’s role? He already does mostly defending in his current TM role under CQs tactics. Why not move him to the middle and give him the space for more creativity?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
      Would ARJB be able to play Ezzatollahi’s role? He already does mostly defending in his current TM role under CQs tactics. Why not move him to the middle and give him the space for more creativity?
      Risky move.

Ebrahimi should be our sole DM in that case and Amiri/Jahanbakhsh can be our LCM/RCM

Very low chance CQ even thinks of that. Just fun

Comment

We started our world cup campaign without Ezat. And manage to win one of toughest matches.. so although it is a loss but there is definatly depth in the team and there are options ..CQ is smart enough to devise a solution. UAE is also without the service of Omar Abdulrhman.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          We started our world cup campaign without Ezat. And manage to win one of toughest matches.. so although it is a loss but there is definatly depth in the team and there are options ..CQ is smart enough to devise a solution. UAE is also without the service of Omar Abdulrhman.
          And Australia without Mooy (100%) and maybe even Leckie for some of the tournament

Comment

I think now we should line up (IF moharrami, ARJ, Gholizadeh are unavailable as well) :

-------------------Beiranvand------------------

Ramin--------PAG----------Majid-------Milad

---------------------Ebrahimi----------------
            ----------Ghoddos--------------Amiri

Torabi--------------Azmoun--------------Taremi

IF one of gholi or ARJ is fit, then they would replace taremi.

Comment

what was his injury !, is there any details about his injury or when he can play again ?
              sigpic

Comment

Seems Ali Karimi, based on latest IG post, will not be part of final squad. Don’t know if technical reason or injured.

Comment

Ali Karimi is also inured and wil miss the Asian Cup.

Comment

Ali karimi, ali alipour, Ezza out the of the so far

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont trust Cheshmi to do Saeids job but in his absense, a triangle of PAG-Majid and Cheshmi would be the best option at the back.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

One of my concerns about Cheshmi is numbers of yellow and red he gets. Ezzatollahi has almost same kind of issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          One of my concerns about Cheshmi is numbers of yellow and red he gets. Ezzatollahi has almost same kind of issue.
                          He’s also slow and reckless.
                          One of the most overrated in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            He’s also slow and reckless.
                            One of the most overrated in Iran.
                            Yet Carlos called him one of the most modern CB in Iran! I don't get THIS!

Comment

Man just saw the news on the front page. What a bummer.

I really do not see a clean swap for Saied on our team, its going to require a tactic change.

Comment

I am so worried. All good players are injuried. Carlos Quriouz must re-intived Reza Ghoochannejhad, Ferydoon Zandi,

Also our best defender is not in Asian Cup: Saeid Ezatolahi*

Comment

Working...
                                X