Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ is will be in Colombia in the next days, He will sign a 4 years contract and Oceano Cruz and Mick Mcdermot will be in his team, one Colombian assistant will also be chosen.

Damn, 4 Years contract !

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
      CQ is will be in Colombia in the next days, He will sign a 4 years contract and Oceano Cruz and Mick Mcdermot will be in his team, one Colombian assistant will also be chosen.

Damn, 4 Years contract !
      so he will be almost 70! When his contract is up and he will probably want to retire from football after 2022 WC

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        so he will be almost 70! When his contract is up and he will probably want to retire from football after 2022 WC
        He possibly will never coach Iran again, if im honest thats not the main reason what makes me sad, maybe another coach will do better but i hope to see him again as TV guest or as tourist or whatever in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
          He possibly will never coach Iran again, if im honest thats not the main reason what makes me sad, maybe another coach will do better but i hope to see him again as TV guest or as tourist or whatever in Iran.
          Do you really think he will succeed in resisting chelo kabab and ghorme sabzi from Iran for too long?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Do you really think he will succeed in resisting chelo kabab and ghorme sabzi from Iran for too long?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
              You clearly have strong opinions and I think you should stick to them. Again unlike the vile garbage castrated snakes who are demeaning the legacy of the best coach we have ever had in our football history who has done the most for us on the international stage, I am presuming you truly believe what you are saying. $100 is child's play and not worth the effort, and 3:1 or whatever you said I don't really follow. How about a 1-on-1 bet with me, with the terms you said, in effect at the starting whistle of the first game he is head coach of Colombia, that if he coaches less than 10 games you win (competitive or friendly as you said), and if he coaches 10 of more games then I win? These are the terms you proposed and I think are reasonable.

I suggest somewhere between $10,000 and $25,000 bet, in your words "however much you can comfortably part ways with." We would each place in escrow, payable to me at the starting whistle of his tenth game as coach, or payable immediately if his contract is terminated prior to ten games. I can draft the legal language in more detail shortly. Do we have a deal?
              I already offered a bet of $5k via PM. No dice.
              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                No but seriously, why do you think he stayed in Iran for this long? Because of the beautiful eyes of Azmoun? Philosophical discussions with Taremi on how to have a better world?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                  Take it to PMs. 100 bucks max. 3 to 1 odds. We can start once he's officially signed.
                  Trinity I'm still waiting for a reply from you. As in my post earlier, I suggested you stick to your clearly strong opinions. I am certain you are able to spend more than a measly $100 on something you seem so certain about. Think of the returns! I had suggested $10,000-$25,000 but if you are uncomfortable with this then we can make it $2,500-$5,000 range. I am sure you will feel comfortable manning up to put your money where your mouth is, especially at this heavily discounted amount. Do we have a deal?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                    Trinity I'm still waiting for a reply from you. As in my post earlier, I suggested you stick to your clearly strong opinions. I am certain you are able to spend more than a measly $100 on something you seem so certain about. Think of the returns! I had suggested $10,000-$25,000 but if you are uncomfortable with this then we can make it $2,500-$5,000 range. I am sure you will feel comfortable manning up to put your money where your mouth is, especially at this heavily discounted amount. Do we have a deal?
                    dude stop trying to flex your money. take it to your dms, no one cares

Comment

Originally posted by mori442
                      You do realize that you can't place bets like this without a gambling license right? Hence your bs escrow account is worth jack.

Whoever is trying to do a bet with this guy be warned. You give him even a dollar and you'll never see it again. Win or lose.

and LOL on your 1:1 odds of CQ going under 10 games. Even 3:1 is massively generous.
                      Damesh garm for putting Trinity in his place for all the nonsense he has been spewing. And also, what previously banned member were you to come here and be so aggressive in your second post?

Comment

This thread is a mess.
                        Please stop these inane acts of showboating and “putting down money.”
                        Stick to the topic.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

CQ will play Qatar on June 19th in Copa America.

Comment

I hope he takes Markar Aghajanian among his staff with him to Colombia!

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                              That's the horseshit he fed us to make his defensive approach more paletable. Otherwise defensive approach based on our attacking talent is asinine. The only post that we've somewhat struggled with over the years to produce consistent talent is CAM. But even there we had Karimi, Jabari, and Shojaie when he first started. And now we have Ashkan and Shojaie, and a bunch of untested talent from IPL.

You think that coward is gonna setup an offensive lineup against the likes of Brazil, Argentina and Chile with Colombia?
                              This is where you're wrong on multiple fronts. Aside from the many long-term changes (be it fighting for training pitches to a meritocratic environment, to getting our foreign born-and-raised players into the system) he instituted which made the future of our football more healthy....

Queiroz, in his two stints as assistant manager at Man United (to all intents and purposes, he lead training and defined how Man United played as per Sir Alex's biography himself), promulgated an open attacking play which brought the best out of certain very famous players. Do you think he doesn't know how to adapt his philosophy to the tools he has?

When he arrived in Iran, he assessed the situation and put an end to the deimi football we have been playing for the last few decades which relies on individual brilliance. He saw that the first framework he needs to institute is a disciplined spine in the team. I didn't actually think this would be possible for TM. Now, you may not like what you describe as a defensive approach, but I do, and a lot of football pundits do. See, football isn't just moments of attacking wonder, the shape of the team is very important too both in defence and attack. I personally enjoyed sitting in the stadium watching the team move as one like an absolute phalanx much more than seeing a talented legionnaire dribble through five players and lose the ball like in previous eras. I also love watching the team's fighting spirit, again something I had never seen in previous iterations of TM, where it wasn't uncommon to see a couple or more players just strolling and not fighting for the team.

In addition, our attacking talent is decent, but a world apart from the tools we had at our disposal before. We had players who were starring in Europe's best leagues, topping various charts and in teams-of-the-season in their respective leagues. At the moment we only have one attacking player potentially at that level (Azmoun). JB has the talent but is not yet at that level, despite his success in Eredivisie.

Comment

Originally posted by mori442
                                You do realize that you can't place bets like this without a gambling license right? Hence your bs escrow account is worth jack.

Whoever is trying to do a bet with this guy be warned. You give him even a dollar and you'll never see it again. Win or lose.

and LOL on your 1:1 odds of CQ going under 10 games. Even 3:1 is massively generous.
                                What's the saddest part is that I just wanted to start a fun little side-bet. 100 bucks isn't gonna hurt anyone, and I was being exceptionally generous with that 3:1 odds. It wouldn't be anything less than 30:1 for a bookie. Then you see all the keyboard millionaires with their 5-25k min bets.

Comment

Working...
                                X