PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Why? For taking PP to the first final? Do you hear what you are even saying!
    For laying a big goose egg twice in the most important PP games ever

For being an obstructionist against our national team

For being a huge disappointment in both league and NT games (today and WC 2006 to name two)

Comment

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
      As a Esteghlali and a big fan of CQ, I can say Branco is one of or the best coach to ever lead an IPL team.
      He did great things for PP, and with this depleted team took em to the ACL finals
      Back to back championships in IPL, and a level above most teams. This is the PP team that couldn’t buy a goal before Branco
      He’s a good coach and understands Irani player psychi
      I could coach a team with Talent to an IPL Title and to an ACL final spot, This is a baloney tournament.

When Branko played Mexico we were finished at minute 65, We lost 2-0 to Portugal and we struggled to tie Angola.

Cq, Played 90 mins with Argentina, 90 Mins with Spain, 1-1 Tie with Portugal and Beat a Morocco side that was 1000000 times better then Angola 2006
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Shame on Seyed jalal hosseini from what he said after the match ! what a sore loser ! Kudos to Kashima alters !

Perspolis got everything they wanted from IFFA ! they postponed 4-5 games just cus their lazy weak ass cant play a full game. And when they lost they blamed the time difference ! Kashima alters played 3 days before PP match (in japan) and 4 days before the final match in Tehran !

Kashima alters deserved to win it all . Congrats to them. Its a good thing we got to play against West of asia before final otherwise i would not see pp in this stage. East asian team are much much stronger teams than west asian Teams . Its a fact ! no one can argue with this

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Shame on Seyed jalal hosseini from what he said after the match ! what a sore loser ! Kudos to Kashima alters !

Perspolis got everything they wanted from IFFA ! they postponed 4-5 games just cus their lazy weak ass cant play a full game. And when they lost they blamed the time difference ! Kashima alters played 3 days before PP match (in japan) and 4 days before the final match in Tehran !

Kashima alters deserved to win it all . Congrats to them. Its a good thing we got to play against West of asia before final otherwise i would not see pp in this stage. East asian team are much much stronger teams than west asian Teams . Its a fact ! no one can argue with this
          What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            What did he say?
            all the things a sore loser can say ! now i know why CQ didn't invite him

Comment

I only watched the highlights. I want my 10 minutes back.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Stayed away from the thread.
                Watched the whole game. IPL's fundamentals are so much weaker than Japans. So many times Persepolis players were open with easy simple passes and our players look to do some sort of fancy flick or chip pass instead to someone heavily guarded

1) SIMPLE. GROUND. PASSES. Its not that hard. Whenever we got into the Japanese half they would try and dribble 5-6 players..this is not FIFA or golkuchik, you have to take the ball slowly up the field. If someone is open close to you with 5 yards of space all around them, thats the person to pass to. Not the 40 yard ball with a diagonally running Mensha.

2) What was much worse was our players insisting on heading the ball whenever it is in the air instead of trapping it. What do they expect to happen? They beat us on every off the ball run. Trapping and bringing it down and passing back to the goalkeeper even>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> heading it behind you and giving it to the other team.

3) The pace of IPL is too slow. Kashima Antlers knew everytime you press our team we would either try and do some stupid dribbling move or clear the ball ali asghari away. We are too slow. Its because players in IPL dont press enough that makes our defenders complacent. This is the type of stuff I do to guys who play defense in Sunday League in their 50s.. unacceptable. Should not happen in professional football.

4) Our fans need a new culture. I'm sick of the boogh. It's unoriginal and after a while becomes background noise to the game which the other team can filter out. We need more in your face things such as chants/songs like the Argentinians/Germans pull off.

Anyway, we got some money to pay off our debts and can buy new players. BIG OPPORTUNITY MISSED THOUGH.

Comment

my only issue is that iranian football loves the long cross instead of a nice straightforward pass.

its not just one player or one team, it happens all the time

i dont understand wht this is

Comment

perspolis#1
                    I agreed with all your points except #4
                    Despite finishing runner up I am so proud of this Perspolis team who has not been able to aquire a few player for the last
                    1 1/2 year due to FIFA sanctions.
                    Noone expected them to get here this far and they did.
                    I am a very proud and appreciative fan today.

BTW

what seyyed Jalal said about the way Kshima played, after the match was very unprofessional and unnecessary.

He said that the Japanese team played a Kasif game and that this match was so Kesafat , his words exactly .

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      we will never win anything till this regime is gone
                      I don't think it would make any difference. If this regime is useless in everything at least it has one use: it can be totally blamed for absolutely everything that we as people fail. Football is a poor man's sport. In Brazil they play with their bare feet and move on to become great players and win trophies for their country.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

With few injuries in defense, Ansari was the closest guy to make the list of TM again, i feel for the guy. He will be out for while.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          we will never win anything till this regime is gone
                          1990 Asian Games
                          1990 Asian Club Championship
                          1991 Asian Cup Winners Cup
                          1998 Asian Games
                          2002 Asian Games
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            1990 Asian Games
                            1990 Asian Club Championship
                            1991 Asian Cup Winners Cup
                            1998 Asian Games
                            2002 Asian Games
                            3 of it meaningless trophies. Not many care/cared for Asian games as much as Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              3 of it meaningless trophies. Not many care/cared for Asian games as much as Asian Cup.
                              Few cared about the 2002 Asian Games as it had become a U23 tournament. Everyone cared about the 1990 and 1998 versions (I was in Iran and saw it first hand). Besides whether people cared or not is irrelevant. These were trophies won under IR which negates what persiangodfather claims in that "we will never win anything till this regime is gone".
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Few cared about the 2002 Asian Games as it had become a U23 tournament. Everyone cared about the 1990 and 1998 versions (I was in Iran and saw it first hand). Besides whether people cared or not is irrelevant. These were trophies won under IR which negates what persiangodfather claims in that "we will never win anything till this regime is gone".
                                The most significant one was 1990, but even that as i said Asian game even back to the team was considered as secondary tournament in Asian and now no one game a damn! Even during the 1990 asian games, most arab countries didn't come with full force or didn't participate during the Persian Gulf war between Iraq and Kuwait.
                                Those was minor trophies in Asia, but for us it was a big deal, specially in 90 because TM didn't won anything for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X