• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    1990 Asian Games
    1990 Asian Club Championship
    1991 Asian Cup Winners Cup
    1998 Asian Games
    2002 Asian Games
    Actually I realized that I have missed a championship and that under this regime we have one more championship than I originally had posted.

1990 Asian Games
    1993 Asian Club Championship
    1998 Asian Games
    2002 Asian Games
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

16 year dry spell and 42 if you count last time we won AC. hopefully 2019 will be the end of that
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Actually I realized that I have missed a championship and that under this regime we have one more championship than I originally had posted.

1990 Asian Games
        1993 Asian Club Championship
        1998 Asian Games
        2002 Asian Games
        You forgot. 2010 ping pong tournament
        2011 quran recietals
        2013 Mickey mouse baloney tournament
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          You forgot. 2010 ping pong tournament
          2011 quran recietals
          2013 Mickey mouse baloney tournament
          Those are not soccer tournaments. Happy to educate you again.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Shoji from kashima antlers is heading to Toulouse Ligue1

Comment

I'm pretty sure a lot of football fans outside of South America consider Copa Liberatores a baloney tournament compared to European competitions and they certainly don't care about the current Copa Liberators final between Boca Juniors and River Plate but does that takes away the fact that It's one of the biggest events in world football and for the true football aficionado no matter where he or she comes from its one of very few games one wishes to attend in one's lifetime ? . How anyone that pretends to love football not comprehend the magnitude of this encounter is beyond me.

So saying no one cares about ACL outside of Asia makes it a baloney tournament is stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                I'm pretty sure a lot of football fans outside of South America consider Copa Liberatores a baloney tournament compared to European competitions and they certainly don't care about the current Copa Liberators final between Boca Juniors and River Plate but does that takes away the fact that It's one of the biggest events in world football and for the true football aficionado no matter where he or she comes from its one of very few games one wishes to attend in one's lifetime ? . How anyone that pretends to love football not comprehend the magnitude of this encounter is beyond me.

So saying no one cares about ACL outside of Asia makes it a baloney tournament is stupidity.
                Besides your point, he posts factually incorrect material. It's our moral duty to continue educating him.

Comment

Guadalajara lost 3-2 against Kashima Antlers, this comes to show what kind of caliber team that PP faced.

Comment

Asian champion beats North American champion.

UAE champion beats African champion.

Shows that a lot of members were unfairly dismissing quality of ACL.

Comment

Persepolis with what they had at the time wouldn’t beat Guadalajara. They were very fortunate to make it far enough with what they had. However, if they had the players from a year ago, I say they would’ve won AC and beat Guadalajara

Comment

I actually was surprised seeing Kashima beat Guadalajara.

I must admit, Branko is the best coach in the PGPL, even better than Schafer. He's just poisonous when it comes to Persepolis/Team Melli interactions.

Gotta give PP some respect here. They went pretty far with an OK side... No doubt they would be much better with Shiri and Torabi.

If I were PP i'd start thinking of a replacement for Alipour/Mensha. Also time to loosen up Rado in case Beiranvand leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          I actually was surprised seeing Kashima beat Guadalajara.
                          I must admit, Branko is the best coach in the PGPL, even better than Schafer. He's just poisonous when it comes to Persepolis/Team Melli interactions.
                          Gotta give PP some respect here. They went pretty far with an OK side... No doubt they would be much better with Shiri and Torabi.
                          If I were PP i'd start thinking of a replacement for Alipour/Mensha. Also time to loosen up Rado in case Beiranvand leaves.
                          I think Branko and CQ should have a rap battle and end this once and for all. (Preferably in Persian)

In all seriousness, it’s good when coaches compete with one another for our football in terms of each coach wants get a result to prove his point.

Comment

Hopefully, Al Ain and Kashima will represent Asia decently against River Plate and Real Madrid

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Hopefully, Al Ain and Kashima will represent Asia decently against River Plate and Real Madrid
                              Man khakhsan omidvaram Al Ain 3/4-0 bebaaze va Al-Terakmon aberooye khodesho bebare.

Aguante River, carajo!
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Al-Ain beat River Plate!!! Now it’s time for Kashima Antlers to beat Real Madrid to say we could have best Real Madrid :/

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Man khakhsan omidvaram Al Ain 3/4-0 bebaaze va Al-Terakmon aberooye khodesho bebare.

Aguante River, carajo!
                                Bye bye River Plate

Comment

Working...
                                X