Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majid Hosseini will surpass this guy if he already has not...he will improve in Turkey and move to europe soon... PAG is just spending money on fancy clothes and cars...velesh kon bereh haal koneh

Comment

Comment

Lol, what a garbage person this PAG is.

You idiot, you haven’t even played a full season in Europe and you’re already back to mediocre Qatari teams.

The worst part is he joined a team that is significantly worse than al sadd[emoji1750]*[emoji3603].

I always knew this guy had NO ambition and would never reach his true potential.

Such a shame that he is such a stupid person.

Majid will make us proud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Who will he use as an excuse this time for joining that gutter league? No more papa Xavi!

Comment

Honestly I think if we all worked together as a team we could be better agents than what some of our players have.

Comment

With Queiroz departure wait to see more and more of this. Players coming back to IPL or joining arab leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                Welp there’s goes our best defending prospect. Hope Hosseini at least has some motivation.
                He is no more prospect dude, he is 26, soon 27, played in 3 major competition. He is a veteran!

Comment

What a weak person only handled a 2nd tier European team for 6 months in which he actually wasn’t doing too bad and he chose to leave for a piece of shit Qatar team when he is 26 instead of waiting til he’s 30+ what a disappointment I hope the Iranian social media give him hell on his comment section for his performance against Japan and then stating that they’re better because of their European based players this mans just a hipocrit I don’t even care if it’s his life and choice that’s just disgraceful really a shame he should be phased out of TM really soon along with Rezaian and Moharammi needs to start and Taha Shariati needs to be called up

Comment

534305EE-6017-44F3-8966-831A86BF99EB.jpeg
                    thank you Mr. Pagzadeh for conceding crucial penalties in two asian cups, running from your position in the box to wave an imaginary card in the refs face, and the champions league victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      With Queiroz departure wait to see more and more of this. Players coming back to IPL or joining arab leagues.
                      Impossible bro!

We were told CQ had nothing to do with our players going to Europe!!!!!!

[nasty sarcasm font end]

Comment

This just makes me more proud of Majid who moved to Turkey at such a young age, playing for a pretty good club and doing pretty damn well for himself there..

He's the future leader of our line of defense, which many of us thought would be PAG..

Comment

I'm not even angry, just sad.

Comment

Idk why people are hating on PAG.. He has consistently shown up for TM.
                            Even Seyed Jalal who some regard as our best CB ever always played in IPL or Qatar. So lets give him a break

Comment

^Same. On one side, of course I'm also disappointed that the didn't stay in Europe, but I guess he had his reasons. Also, our probably best defender in the last two decades, Seyed Jalal, didn't play in Europe for a day, but stayed in Iran throughout his whole career (except for one season in Qatar). He's still a rock and a true leader in the defense line.

Also, in the meanwhile, I think players are better off in Qatar than in Iran. In terms of facilities, coaching staff and some players they get to play with (like Xavi, Sneijder etc.), there is much more to learn for them than staying in IPL. You play with less hashiye and earn much more. Of course, they can grow much more in Europe, but Qatar is defo a better choice than Iran.

Comment

What are the details of his contract? Did Eupen sale him to qatar? Is it a loan move? Why would Eupen sale him after just 6 months?
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X