This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    its actually not speculation when Hashemi said he has an offer from AZ but the chance of him joining is very slim. I cant find the exact article right now as it was months ago but thats why I didnt talk about speculation/interest (which was reportedly leeds, torino, getafe). All i mentioned were the offers and AZ was one of them.
    AZ probably offered less wages. I don't understand why our players are so money hungry... If he would've one to AZ we'd see him in a top 5 league within 2 years. This way he would've earned more money in the long term too but our players are very short sited.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      AZ probably offered less wages. I don't understand why our players are so money hungry... If he would've one to AZ we'd see him in a top 5 league within 2 years. This way he would've earned more money in the long term too but our players are very short sited.
      Take in consideration that in Holland they play fromback. What is the main weakness of
      Our defenders? The build up part.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
        Take in consideration that in Holland they play fromback. What is the main weakness of
        Our defenders? The build up part.
        not PAG , at all.

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji bir dakika bile oynayamadı -
          https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...adi-h9091.html

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post

Morteza Pouraliganji bir dakika bile oynayamadı -
            https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...adi-h9091.html
            No offense but I find that article weak journalism.

Why not respect the decision of PAG and move on? Its not like he signed a contract with Trabzonspor or disrespected your club. He didn't sign in the end because Trabzonspor couldn't guarantee him a CD position, his preferred position.
            Last edited by ShirFarhad; 09-04-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
              I agree

Sounds like some sore ass shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

and its just false. Trabzonspor didnt make a decision on morteza. Morteza, for whatever reason (I believe financial), rejected them, not the other way around as the article says.

Comment

Why not respect the decision of PAG and move on? Its not like he signed a contract with Trabzonspor or disrespected your club. He didn't sign in the end because Trabzonspor couldn't guarantee him a CD position, his preferred position.
                  Do you believe for PAG explains real reason?

Our chairman finished meeting against more more more money request. Okay? Journalism is very strong now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                    Do you believe for PAG explains real reason?
                    Our chairman finished meeting against more more more money request. Okay? Journalism is very strong now.
                    So what? Is it forbidden now to negotiate for a higher salary?

Also, there is no way that he is getting a higher salary at Eupen. The average salary at Eupen is 212k per year and contradictory to the Turkish clubs, players play their own taxes in Belgium.

Based on that alone, I find PAG's story far more plausible than Trabzonspor's chariman.

Comment

So what? Is it forbidden now to negotiate for a higher salary?

Also, there is no way that he is getting a higher salary at Eupen. The average salary at Eupen is 212k per year and contradictory to the Turkish clubs, players play their own taxes in Belgium.

Based on that alone, I find PAG's story far more plausible than Trabzonspor's chariman.
                      I know meeting details. If this transfer's problem only his wants to play CD, I write it too.

Comment

I understand everyone, including myself, bashes PAG for choosing a club for money reasons, but can you blame him?

Most football players have about 10 years where they can make as much money as possible before slowly heading towards retirement. I am sure the same people who bash him would do the exact same thing especially coming from Iran where most people think money and money only.

Comment

Morteza dar fehreste teame baraye baazie emroz, hanoz malom nist dar tarkibe aslie teame ya nimkatneshine:

http://www.sudinfo.be/id74896/articl...ement-waasland
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Morteza starting. Match starting in less than 10 minutes.

Comment

PAG just got outrun by the Beveren player and caused a dangerous 1 vs 1 but had a nice recovery tackle.

Comment

LIVESTREAM ??

Comment

Working...
                                X