Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Is there any Portuguese ppl he isn’t connected with? Feels like in his 8 years at one point or another every Portuguese coach has said he’s friends with CQ and knows him well or vise versa
    They're split apart.
    They're all respectful, but for example he was really bad with Manual Jose. He apparently isn't great with Bento (South Korea's coach) either.

Comment

Wolves is my favored option too ..... hopefully they see off competition from zenit to grab him already..!!

for years ive believed if any iranian player has a chance for real success in EPL (@least from pure footballing talent perspective) its Sardar..! but im worried with his Social media reactionary habits whether he could withstand your typical EPL club fan pressures, especially if he doesnt hit the ground running..!!

he will likely find it easier to break in and succeed in Bundes Liga, but he can always move downwards there from EPL if he doesnt cut it but the reverse is very difficult..!

come on sardar
      do it

i can not fking bare to see him in that shittt ass, highly physical and boring RPL anymore... and im real worried about him and birdieve succumbing to Zenit lure..!

Comment

Wolves would be absolutely amazing. I think Sardar would thrive under Nuno Espírito Santo who has got to be one of the best coaches around.

The way he has changed this Wolves team is beyond all expectations. What a team he has created. I can't think of a more suited team for Sardar.

If there's any way CQ can try to oil the wheels for this transfer, that would be the best parting gift.

Comment

By the way, CQ has friends and enemies in Portugal. That's just the way he is, and it is his trait for good and for bad.

But what I do know is that he does have friends and allies all around, so if he is done then it would be great for him to make a few phone calls

(It would be ten times better than Jan/Feb 2006 when Branko fell out with Mobali massively because the latter didn't want that Dynamo Zagreb move which Branko helped engineer. LOL he was the IPL player of the year at the age of 23 and ended up being omitted from the world cup squad after starring for club and countryfor the previous year.)

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
            In the meantime the Iraqi number 10 is negotiating with juventus
            Fakest of fake news lol... Mohanad Ali will end up in Turkey probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Fakest of fake news lol... Mohanad Ali will end up in Turkey probably.
              He is not going there either. He will not end up anywhere. He's a bit overrated - scores against Yemen and Vietnam. Moez from Qatar is much better and they are the same age (21-22)

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                He is not going there either. He will not end up anywhere. He's a bit overrated - scores against Yemen and Vietnam. Moez from Qatar is much better and they are the same age (21-22)
                I respectfully have to disagree... I think he's a good prospect, and he's only 18 years old. Let's not hate just cuz he's Iraqi

Would love for him to join the IPL but he'll likely go to a 2nd tier European league like Turkey.

Comment

he's only 18 years old. .
                  He is older than Hossein Kaabi bro.

Comment

Do you guys reckon it's too late for Sardar to force a move?

Comment

I respectfully have to disagree... I think he's a good prospect, and he's only 18 years old. Let's not hate just cuz he's Iraqi

Would love for him to join the IPL but he'll likely go to a 2nd tier European league like Turkey.
                      If he's 18, then I'm Brad Pitt.

His age has been continuously shown as fake by Iraqi sources.

He had no offers.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        Do you guys reckon it's too late for Sardar to force a move?
                        Apparently EPL Winter transfers are up until the last day of January. So there is still a chance/hope.

"The January 2019 transfer window for Premier League clubs opened on 1 January and will close at 23:00 GMT on 31 January."

https://www.premierleague.com/transfers/january/2019
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

He is 21-22 ... some people on this board never learn, lol. 10th million time I am posting this link. Mohannad is not even his real name! They even had a huge court case last year into the systematic age fraud case.

https://ahdaaf.me/2017/12/12/the-ira...-the-gulf-cup/

Last year, Iraqi national teams were embroiled in a string of age-fraud scandals. Adult players were found to have falsified ages on their passports to play on the under-16 squad, and the under-23 team also dropped out of the Asian Games tournament amid similar allegations of lying.
                          https://www.firstpost.com/sports/afc...b-5975761.html

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          If he's 18, then I'm Brad Pitt.

His age has been continuously shown as fake by Iraqi sources.

He had no offers.
                          People even question this? I was listening to a podcast where an Iraqi journalist came out and said first things first, I have to be honest and tell you Mohannad is not 18, he is 21-22. I can get the link for those who need more sources. LOL

Comment

According to the very reliable @Sport_BO, Zenit St Petersburg are the only club to make an official offer for Sardar Azmoun (€10m inc bonuses).

Wolves, via an intermediary have expressed interest in a loan+buy deal, which Rubin would consider & expect an official offer soon.

https://twitter.com/rfn_david/status...335606273?s=21

Comment

He has nothing to gain to join Zenit. Will not leave crappy RPL and will be benched for Russian NT striker.

Anderlecht aslo gave up

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                According to the very reliable @Sport_BO, Zenit St Petersburg are the only club to make an official offer for Sardar Azmoun (€10m inc bonuses).

Wolves, via an intermediary have expressed interest in a loan+buy deal, which Rubin would consider & expect an official offer soon.

https://twitter.com/rfn_david/status...335606273?s=21
                                fk man. i feared and dreaded that damn Zenit offer from the get go..!! i knew it will complicate his only possible exit outa freaking Russia before the pass of his career peak..!!
                                come on Wolverhampton, step the fk up already, quit your nickle diming bs..!!

you know his fking footballing talent and potential is there for everyone to see & 10-15mil is an absolute bargain $ for a player of his age and caliber, its his flake-outs off the pitch (still living with his mom n pop..!!)and his immature social media antics is what puts off and worries interested parties ..... hence you see all these Loan to sign offers or just flat out Loan first offers that are primarily being thrown Kazan's way for his services so far, rather than solid offers to buy..!!
                                its a clear sign of their worries about him settling-in and being able to perform to his caliber and potential in their countries/clubs..!! they dont wanna piss away double digit mills on a guy who may have another emotional breakdown 3 months down the road and wanna quit football..!!

a loooong while back i suggested he should hire a professional PR group to handle all posts on his official social media outlets..! he can still run unofficial ones for his own amusement and contact with close friends and relatives ...!! still to date, that is the Best advise i can think of in terms of advancements in his career path..!

Comment

Working...
                                X