Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Azmoun updates : Apparently he rejected Club Brugge and Anderlecht as he favors a Wolverhampton or Bayer Leverkusen move : http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/379...rlecht-gemaakt
    will his move be in jan or summer?i mean the jan transfer is closing on friday

Comment

he should go wolves,he suit english football, with all heading and his speed it can help them.

Comment

https://www.fussballeck.com/bundesli...on-leverkusen/

https://www.90min.de/posts/6283212-n...uer-leverkusen

more rumours regarding leverkusen

Comment

i think wolves is a high chance, cause azmoun suit the epl and he is good at headers, and wolves have money.also epl is good it can build azmoun more

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            i think wolves is a high chance, cause azmoun suit the epl and he is good at headers, and wolves have money.also epl is good it can build azmoun more
            I prefer Bayer, more prestigious club with Europa league/champions league actions possible

Comment

Premier league would be perfect for Azmoun, he's got a lot of qualities that suit it. Physicality, speed, height, work rate

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                he should go wolves,he suit english football, with all heading and his speed it can help them.
                He has similarity in the way he plays to Raul Jimenez, he is the kind of striker that Nuno likes. Someone with strength who plays up front on his own with pace on the wings and two very god wing backs who can cross a ball. Then behind two talented play makers in Moutinho and Neves.
                He will not be a guaranteed starter there though , would be competing with Jimenez. Wolves are actively looking for a striker though as they wanted Tammy Abraham on loan from Chelsea but he refused to end his loan at Villa.

Comment

Wolves is run by Portuguese agents. No way he'll go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Wolves is run by Portuguese agents. No way he'll go there.
                    Since CQ is also Portuguese he could help Sardar out with this.....
                    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                      Since CQ is also Portuguese he could help Sardar out with this.....
                      CQ is not connected to those agents. They're Mourinho's boys.

Comment

Where ever it is, please let it be a competitive top 5 league

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          CQ is not connected to those agents. They're Mourinho's boys.
                          Is there any Portuguese ppl he isn’t connected with? Feels like in his 8 years at one point or another every Portuguese coach has said he’s friends with CQ and knows him well or vise versa
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/2...o-join-wolves/

Report: Wolves can sign Rubin Kazan's Serdar Azmoun for bargain fee

Comment

So far, only copy paste of the original article from sport24.ru in english, belgian and german medias.

Comment

I will be pissed if Azmoun in still in a russian league when ARJ is in the PL.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X