Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
    Nice first touch.
    even a better timing on his run ..! He beat like half a dozen defenders with that run ..!? Nearly offside ..!?

With every goal his much anticipated exit outa Kazan/RPL becomes a firmer reality..!! let’s hope a big club comes knocking this winter ..!!

Comment

Todays goal counted, Sardar has either scored or assisted for Rubin every 120 minutes this season (5 goals & 4 assists). Add to that 2 goals that have been robbed from him. Great season so far, hope he keeps it up. He can bang in 12+ goals in the league which is definately not an easy task in RPL especially they way Rubin play.

Comment

Great goal! Sardar is killing it this season! I love how he always comes back and proves his critics wrong.

People are so harsh on him, just because he clearly has more talent than any Iranian player today. If he wasn't so good, people wouldn't be swearing at him for staying at Rubin.

I really hopes he leaves Russia after this season though, while he's still relatively young. - I just don't want him to be another Karimi, joining the big leagues when it's too late

Comment

What happened to Sardar? anyone have any infor?

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
            What happened to Sardar? anyone have any infor?
            https://www.instagram.com/stories/sardar_azmoun/

Looks like he's getting stitches!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              https://www.instagram.com/stories/sardar_azmoun/

Looks like he's getting stitches!
              Does anyone know exactly what happened?

What a terrible time to miss a game! At least they tied 1-1.

If they won, they would have been in 4th/5th place!

Comment

he got in a head collision with mogilivets yesterday and sustained a black eye. He was in the stands watching match. He will be fine for the next game.

Comment

It was a close call considering the proximity to his eye. I am glad Sardar is ok and is in good spirits. From the looks of it I won't be surprised if he misses a couple of games. Hopefully he will be ok for TM camp next week.

Comment

omg that was really dangerous. Someone protect our boy from anymore bad incidents please. just feel that Sadar has gone through so much this year
                    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Glad he’s okay and recovering. But what kind of second-rate hospital did they take him to? The assistant has his mask on his CHIN! So much for sterile technique.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun and Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

That hospital bed is pretty impressive! Luckily he didn’t break his cheek bone or eye socket. Hopefully he will be just fine.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

migan Be pa, shasteh paat too cheshment nare..!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Glad he’s okay and recovering. But what kind of second-rate hospital did they take him to? The assistant has his mask on his CHIN! So much for sterile technique.
                            I'm thinking it was either cover the nose/mouth or use it as a beard net. Seems like they decided to go with the beard net.

Comment

He posted that somebody’s husband punched him in thr eye and people are believing the joke

Comment

Sardar jan may u be surrounded with loving energy and recover as soon as possible.
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X