X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-0 FT. No surprise

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
      Poor Azmoun's photo being used for the article by BBC Match of the Day [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
      LOOL
      Hopefully that'll further put pressure on Kazan to offload him hopefully this winter ..!! quiet a few teams in EPL and other top teams could use a quality young striker with his pedigree and he certainly can be had at a deep discount by now

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        LOOL
        Hopefully that'll further put pressure on Kazan to offload him hopefully this winter ..!! quiet a few teams in EPL and other top teams could use a quality young striker with his pedigree and he certainly can be had at a deep discount by now
        no EPL. PLEASE. italy or germany.

Comment

Italy for Sardar!
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            no EPL. PLEASE. italy or germany.
            why not..!! for sake of a variety i guess ...
            although my first choice personally would be La Liga
            he still needs to bang in a few more goals in order to get interest from a formidable European team.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              why not..!! for sake of a variety i guess ...
              although my first choice personally would be La Liga
              he still needs to bang in a few more goals in order to get interest from a formidable European team.
              bc, besides top 6 english teams are trash in all honesty, dont play good football, and definitely dont develop players.

Germany would be great. Really any team in the top half or even mid table would be great for his development and match his style of play. In italy, if Lazio are still interested that would be the best option for him imo, but even smaller teams like sampdoria, sassuolo, fiorentina would be places where he can develop and shine. The worst thing for him right now would be a shitty english team where he is under a lot of pressure to score with limited service.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                bc, besides top 6 english teams are trash in all honesty, dont play good football, and definitely dont develop players.
                Germany would be great. Really any team in the top half or even mid table would be great for his development and match his style of play. In italy, if Lazio are still interested that would be the best option for him imo, but even smaller teams like sampdoria, sassuolo, fiorentina would be places where he can develop and shine. The worst thing for him right now would be a shitty english team where he is under a lot of pressure to score with limited service.
                he has a the physique and skill set to succeed in EPL though..! especially after a long spell in highly physical RPL with often shitty playing conditions too..!! but like you said he must be careful to pick a team there that plays Positive Football, with decent attacking supporting cast...!! not same shitt Rubin and the likes of Brighton ..!
                like the song goes ... if he can make it there ....then he can make it anywhere ..!! epl EPL...!!

Comment

Azmoun scored in the 48th minute against Dynamo Moscow in the Cup.

Rubin is up 1-0 in the 75th minute.

Comment

Sardar scores a crucial goal in cup match against Dinamo

Here is his goal:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpXT3csF...anianlegioners

Comment

Well done Sardar, it’s a shame that Shekari isn’t getting minutes in the cup.

Comment

He already has the same number of goals he had last season with 15 less games played

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          He already has the same number of goals he had last season with 15 less games played
                          It is a cup match not league.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            It is a cup match not league.
                            Yes I am aware. I was talking about goals in all competitions.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Yes I am aware. I was talking about goals in all competitions.
                              He sure having a much better season, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Sardar scores a crucial goal in cup match against Dinamo

Here is his goal:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpXT3csF...anianlegioners
                                Nice first touch.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X