No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is man of the match according to both Sofa Score (7.7) and Who Scored (8.2) - by large margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      7 goals he’s had a hand in, wow. He seems to enjoy having someone to play up front with, maybe CQ need to
      Look at playing two up front if Sardar comes back into the team.
      i agree, his combination-play with players around him is simply world class..!
      he needs a workhorse, high stamina, unselfish sorta striking partner in order to revel high on scoring charts..!!

he is still a little careless and sloppy in possession on the attacking front and sometimes he shows too much of the ball to the defenders and gets dispossessed as a result easily, he needs to work on that aspect of his game a bit..!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Yes I know, it's fine for me, but there are English members (Especially since ARJ went to Brighton). I don't know why he/she doesn't write in English lol. I'm just curious!
        he is the only guy on the board who's Finglish is actually worth a read..!!
        i dont bother with the PITA hassles of reading other's finishi posts..!!

Comment

Comment

awesome leap. His trademark. great strikers goal. Alive and ready, with the physical and technical ability to get enough power from neck muscles to force in a ball that had very little speed on it.

If he hits 10 goals and 10 assists, he will get a good move.

Comment

Sardar is the top assister and the join 3rd top scorer in the league.

Comment

I forgive sardar for everything, i had a bet on this game, he saved me.
                SARDAR FOR TEAM MELLI ))
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  LOL, if you watch closely, Sardar elbows his teammate in the face immediately after the goal as he is running to the corner celebrating.
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Watch the assist and goal in HD:

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...41714776985601

Comment

AWESOME!

My only request to the football gods: can we please have some of these timely/lucky bounces in TM matches?

Comment

Don't look now but Rubin are in 6th and only a few points from top 3...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          i agree, his combination-play with players around him is simply world class..!
                          he needs a workhorse, high stamina, unselfish sorta striking partner in order to revel high on scoring charts..!!

he is still a little careless and sloppy in possession on the attacking front and sometimes he shows too much of the ball to the defenders and gets dispossessed as a result easily, he needs to work on that aspect of his game a bit..!!
                          You just described Rezai 😀 I think they would work well together and Rezai is used to playing in a front two working with his partner.

Comment

If he keeps it up hopefully he will join Everton or another EPL team!

Comment

Go Sardar!

Comment

I'm so happy he's performing well. All the haters have been put to silence. We should keep supporting our fellow country men even when they aren't at their best! Eveyone has different things to deal with and we should not criticize his decisions. Obviously so far it seems to have had a positive impact. We love you Sardar

Comment

Working...
                                X