Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Going to one of the poorest and rural areas in the country and flexing with your gold chain and rolex 🤦🏻*♂️

This kid is one dumb mofo
    Are you fkin kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      It just pains me to see this guy ruin his career man. As you know I'm a big United fan and have been following the team religiously, especially the youth players and I've seen so many talented players who were the next big thing for club and country threw it all away and then come back and say how they regret their actions and wish they didn't mess around.

What's worse is that Azmoun is a guy that has pretty much made it and is throwing it away.
      totally agreed - what I fear though, is that sardar won't ever even get to the point where he realizes all of his wrong doings for so many reasons....the two biggest ones being that at the end of the day, Iranians are just awful when it comes to social media and number 2 he comes from a very old school village boy esque background that IMO causes him to act the way he does and it doesn't seem that part of him will ever change. he's been a professional footballer with a massive following for some time now and if comments from trolls on social media still bother him then when will it ever not bother him? the bigger he gets, the worse it will become. and to add onto that further if the trolls know they can get to him, that will feed them even more bc they'll obviously feel empowered. its just a constant struggle with this guy and social media......

Going off that though, I want to point out one of the biggest positives I admire about him. we spend a lot of time bashing him (me amongst the ppl who do it a lot these days) but I've said it time and time again I really think he is a good kid and the kind of guy you'd want in your locker room being that he's a friendly and genuine dude. prime example being how he was one of the most welcoming ppl in the team to saman was all smiles with him in training and was going to interviews with him and putting his arm around him in training and all that (saman even confirmed it in one of his first interviews). in past TMs we weren't fortunate enough to have ppl with that kind of welcoming character many of the older generation would have been the opposite and felt threatened by his presence. sardar's character really stood out there and impressed me. not to mention he is extremely well liked by all the players and staff.

Good news is he is still young and has plenty of time left in his career to turn things around but he will need a lot of luck to be on his side at this point. I think a decent RPL season and a big AC performance can revive him but again, that can also be very wishful thinking. time will tell......
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        didnt he miss the most important 1 on 1 chance against Morocco?
        Our fans suffer from short memory problems.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          didnt he miss the most important 1 on 1 chance against Morocco?
          I was in the stadium and watched the replay multiple times. Actually, he kind of lost his balance and the ball got away from him while making the run into the box then he partially recovered and made an off-balance shot that was decent considering what had just happened and the Moroccan goalie made a great save with his foot, then ARJ made an off-balance decent shot on the rebound and the goalie made another save by sending it out for a corner kick. So, no he didn't miss the chance, the goalie made a great save and the British anchormen recognized it as great goalkeeping.

Comment

I thought karims miss in the morocco game was worse. At least azmoun, who was heavily off balance, shot it on frame and forced their GK into a good save.

Karim went through on goal, on balance, with no pressure, and decided to play a crappy square ball that wasnt close at all to azmoun and easily intercepted. Easily could have shot. Overall, our forwards all did great on their defensive duties, and even did pretty good in terms of creating chances. But none were killers. I mean sardar,karim,taremi all together had 6-8 good-very good chances in those three games and scored 0 of them. At least 1 needed to be a goal. Im thinking of taremi header miss vs spain, 1v1 vs portugal, karim shot vs spain that went narrowly wide, karim and sardar vs morocco. Hopefully this experience will make them more clinical, and taremi and sardar are young CFs and their assuredness in high pressure situations will improve with age. But tbh, the only way to really solve this is to play in more high stress games and environments regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              I was in the stadium and watched the replay multiple times. Actually, he kind of lost his balance and the ball got away from him while making the run into the box then he partially recovered and made an off-balance shot that was decent considering what had just happened and the Moroccan goalie made a great save with his foot, then ARJ made an off-balance decent shot on the rebound and the goalie made another save by sending it out for a corner kick. So, no he didn't miss the chance, the goalie made a great save and the British anchormen recognized it as great goalkeeping.
              So you are saying he missed a great chance by losing his balance, and not being able to defeat the goalie.

Comment

I had high hope for Karim when he was 17-18. I could see him play in top 3-4 league around age of 20. He played at 20-21 in AC. Unfortunately i guess his maximum level of potential is Greece/Belgium league, remember he even struggled in Osasuna! I still don't get how and why Carlos played him in midfielder, more i watch our WC matches, more i get dissapointed with such a selection. Ghoddos could have been the perfect guy for Karim role in WC. Karim is more a finisher and in today football you need to do more than just finishing, that is probably one of the reason he is not very popular among coaches, i mean it can't be a coincidence that few coaches didn't like his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  I had high hope for Karim when he was 17-18. I could see him play in top 3-4 league around age of 20. He played at 20-21 in AC. Unfortunately i guess his maximum level of potential is Greece/Belgium league, remember he even struggled in Osasuna! I still don't get how and why Carlos played him in midfielder, more i watch our WC matches, more i get dissapointed with such a selection. Ghoddos could have been the perfect guy for Karim role in WC. Karim is more a finisher and in today football you need to do more than just finishing, that is probably one of the reason he is not very popular among coaches, i mean it can't be a coincidence that few coaches didn't like his game.
                  karim was great on defensive side of the game, and was good in possession throughout. He provided a defensive protection ghoddos could not, and he deserves a lot of credit for that. He was playing with hajsafi as partner on the left side and this wasnt exposed until quaresma, which is also a huge testament to the work of karim. If you look in the spain he was essentially playing as another left back, something ghoddos would not do.

Although I totally agree ghoddos should have got more minutes, but IMO more as a transition player in the midfield, rather than out wide.

Comment

Giroud on his failure to score at World Cup - "My 0 goals doesn't stop me from sleeping. In street people tell me: even if you haven't scored, you have been important. We might not have been world champions if I scored. Statistics can be used for anything & everything. I was decisive in another way"

Now replace "Giroud" with "Azmoun".

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Giroud on his failure to score at World Cup - "My 0 goals doesn't stop me from sleeping. In street people tell me: even if you haven't scored, you have been important. We might not have been world champions if I scored. Statistics can be used for anything & everything. I was decisive in another way"

Now replace "Giroud" with "Azmoun".
                      except that we needed just a goal or possibly 2 to top our group and make real WC history and he was supposedly the guy who was primed to deliver that for us, and he failed misrably at it..!
                      even more disappointing was his effort levels on the pitch, especially in the first 2 matches...!! his overall(Defensive & Offensive) work-rate on the pitch seemed to me less than even half that of Taremi who everyone seems to want to blame for his late miss vs Portugal..!! if sardar put in anywhere close to Taremi or any other of our starter's effort/work-rate on the pitch, i'd imagine he woulda probably passed out by 60min..!!??
                      dont even get me started of his flake-out outside of the pitch..!!

he better get his head straight and make up for his subpar WC performance at AC...!!

Comment

سردار آزمون براي اردو ازبكستان از اردو تيم ملي خط خورد

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnbMhtjh...=goalnewspaper

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          سردار آزمون براي اردو ازبكستان از اردو تيم ملي خط خورد

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnbMhtjh...=goalnewspaper
                          Bekhatere chandta adame bikaar dar Instagrame pooch in pesar az TM doori mikone.

Vaghean ke adamizaad zade be khate akhaar.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

chuck up another iranian wasted talent ..!!

i dont want him anywhere near TM Ever Again, if as it seems likely now, he wanks outa AC19...!!
                            needless to say couldnt give a flying fk about his club career either..!!

Comment

I won't judge him for now because I still like him, but if he doesn't return for the Asian Cup (including preps), he should be banned forever.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                chuck up another iranian wasted talent ..!!

i dont want him anywhere near TM Ever Again, if as it seems likely now, he wanks outa AC19...!!
                                needless to say couldnt give a flying fk about his club career either..!!
                                Oh the joy I would get if we win it all without Azmoun. Taremi needs to step up big time.

Comment

Working...
                                X