Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anyone has a working link for sepahan-traktor plz share it with us
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Any channels showing the Teraktor Sepahan game?
      http://www.telewebion.com/live/esfahan

Comment

why is sepahan playing in fooladshahr what happened to naghshe Jahan?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

this Japanese lad yukita is a quality foreign import he has been the best player on the pitch in the second half of this match. TS looking MUCH more organized than the first few weeks
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            why is sepahan playing in fooladshahr what happened to naghshe Jahan?
            The grass is fucked up.

Comment

1-1!! Let's go! [emoji609]

Comment

2-1 Sepahan
                typical messy PGPL goal.

Comment

It looked like it could be offside. Haven't seen a clear replay yet

Comment

2-2, what a goal. Goal of the season so far from Esmailifard

Comment

Darn it, I had to leave right after Sepahan 2nd goal... Looks like I missed a banger

Comment

that was an exciting last 20-25 mins to the match! just as I was saying how TS was looking more organized they got sloppy on a set piece and conceded. they still got a long way to go but they have shown some good signs of improvement. yukiyta was dangerous every time he touched the ball both assists came from him today. Persepolis can use someone as creative as him these days......
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          that was an exciting last 20-25 mins to the match! just as I was saying how TS was looking more organized they got sloppy on a set piece and conceded. they still got a long way to go but they have shown some good signs of improvement. yukiyta was dangerous every time he touched the ball both assists came from him today. Persepolis can use someone as creative as him these days......
                          Torabi is coming in a few months, so there's that.

Comment

How did Shojaei and Dejagah do?

Comment

Mahmoud Karimi assisted 3 goals of Sepahan so far, only 22, was playing in Azadegan last year, can play as DM and attacking midfielder. If he keeps it up, you will hear more from this kid. Promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                                How did Shojaei and Dejagah do?
                                Shojaei did better than previous games but still as usual holds onto the ball too long at times. he had an incredible shot from outside the bow that was saved very well by niazmand. didn't see much of dejagah bc I only watched the second half and he got subbed out not too long into the second half but the few touches he had were shit and he looked really slow even the esfahani commentator said it
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X