Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retarded clearance by PP defender(Ansari?) gave the ball to Sanat outside of the box, and they scored. Beiro's positioning was awful too.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Retarded clearance by PP defender(Ansari?) gave the ball to Sanat outside of the box, and they scored. Beiro's positioning was awful too.
      LOL doesn't surprise me, can't believe he got called up to TM smh...

Comment

"tasveer az abadan ghat shode" . Nothing like IRIB broadcasting eh. Vintage.

Comment

"bargh abadan ghat shode". Wow it just gets better and better.

Comment

The football broadcast has now been ended and we have a fully covered woman talking about sepah e pasdaran. This is entertainment.

So I guess the game is now over?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              The football broadcast has now been ended and we have a fully covered woman talking about sepah e pasdaran. This is entertainment.

So I guess the game is now over?
              Wtf... why don't they show the Nassaji game instead of cherto-pert?

Comment

they are now fixing the net with tape and extra string. Our league is on the level of russian and belgian league. OK.

Comment

Alipour equalizes with a solid finish across his body low to back post.

Comment

"tasveer az abadan ghat shode" . Nothing like IRIB broadcasting eh. Vintage.
                    Plus the broadcast quality was so poor that you'd think you were watching a 1980s football match on VHS video tape. It's a shame how the football broadcast quality in Iran is so terrible. Well what is not terrible in Iran anyway?

Perspolis not playing good this season. Most teams don't actually.

Comment

YES!!! A draw! This is why Branko is the best manager in all of PGPL!

Comment

Any channels showing the Teraktor Sepahan game?

Comment

irib varzesh showing it

Comment

irib varzesh showing it
                            I see... for some reason I can't get the stream to work.
                            Last edited by The; 08-24-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Arzu Ja'farbur is the first Iranian woman commentator in a national football league match at the Azadi Stadium where Esteghlal and Foolad played yesterday.

https://twitter.com/KoronfolZakieya/...04911007604736
                              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                                Arzu Ja'farbur is the first Iranian woman commentator in a national football league match at the Azadi Stadium where Esteghlal and Foolad played yesterday.

https://twitter.com/KoronfolZakieya/...04911007604736
                                Jafarpour!

Comment

Working...
                                X