No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh oh theyre down and its all AJB's fault again.

Comment

This team deservers to be in the championships, fucking Cardiff scored on us like that.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh joins with one pass thinking that he would get an overlap.

I fully expect the Brighton fans to blame him for their entire season because of this pass.

Comment

I haven't been saying much most games. Just holding my tongue... But wow this brighton team is frustratingly woeful. How many goal scoring chances does our boy get? These guys are terrible. Meanwhile, Ziyech plays CL football... A guy AJ out stat-ed while on a team that was not as good.

Comment

This team would struggle in the championship.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
              I haven't been saying much most games. Just holding my tongue... But wow this brighton team is frustratingly woeful. How many goal scoring chances does our boy get? These guys are terrible. Meanwhile, Ziyech plays CL football... A guy AJ out stat-ed while on a team that was not as good.
              Honestly, at this point I dont mind seeing ARJ back in Eredivisie.

Comment

Anyone have any working links to the game? My streams are only buffering.

Comment

I don’t know man... I only managed to tune in momentarily to see ARJ trying to beat the LB & he took a sloppy heavy touch to send it to gK & then watched a couple of min.of useless BHA CMs passing the ball to nowhere or easily to the opposing players ..!

From lil bit I saw I think it’s CH to blame primarily..!? As the whole fking team look clueless as to what they’re supposed to be doing ..!

Comment

ARJ needs a better team much like Sardar needed one. Many would curse Sardar but look at what he does with a team that actually plays offense and knows what to do with the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                      Honestly, at this point I dont mind seeing ARJ back in Eredivisie.
                      If it's to Ajax then I don't mind either. Man screw Brighton.

Comment

Second half underway

Comment

JB with great defending

Comment

What a useless game to watch. Is this really EPL? I know its two relegation fighting teams, but seriously?!! How did these guys ever get out of the Championship League? Or more accurately, how did they ever get out of League 1. I think the way both of these team playing, they would be beat by most of the Championship teams.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Shot by JB, just off target

Comment

JB wins a ball in the opponent's half. Pass went off, but at least he's hustling up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X