No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This a real juncture in BHA's season. Hopefully Stephens isn't fit enough to return from injury (he's v close to a return), and in an interview CH gave to The Argus (the local newspaper in Brighton), it doesn't sound like Izquierdo will start either, I'm starting to believe now...
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

JM definitely plays the wing position, more defensively cautious than ARJ...!! while ARJ gets back to help the D allrigh..!! Naturally speaking, he is certainly not too comfortable retrieving backwards and almost always looking to break forward into attack..!!
      Nonetheless, if demanded by his coach, ARJ is more than capable of playing cautious and staying back helping out his wing-back instead, as he did, by enlarge during the WC...!! he helped Ramin tremendously on defensive front (especially so vs Morocco) and in process made Ramin look far more capable and solid of a defender than we all know him as to really be..!!

Comment

Anybody going or able to watch it on TV? Getting ready to set out: it takes me an hour a half to travel 12 miles.

Looking at the chalkboard from the Spurs game, I see no reason why Alireza Jahanbakhsh cannot play on the left? He would be my choice even if José Izquierdo was ready. I would like to keep José Izquierdo in reserve.

I think he would be better on the right hand side though, with Knockaert on the left, or preferably swopping wings, by arrangement.

Breaking: Lewis Dunk and Shane Duffy agree new five-year deals.

West Ham are in a bouyant mood and they seem to think they have turned the corner. They have seen plenty of false dawns before though.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
          Anybody going or able to watch it on TV? Getting ready to set out: it takes me an hour a half to travel 12 miles.
          For U.S. viewers, the match will be shown live on NBC Sports Network, although it's in the middle of a workday.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            For U.S. viewers, the match will be shown live on NBC Sports Network, although it's in the middle of a workday.
            I'm ready. Going to go to a conference room and post up

Comment

I’ve got the Now TV mobile phone pass for 5.99 a month which includes Sky Sports Premier League channel (but only 3 other Sky Ports channels) so will be watching the game later.

Comment

Dear Mr. Hughton: Please start Alireza Jahankbakhsh. I am not working today and I can watch the game on NBC, so his inclusion in the starting line-up is very much appreciated in advance!

Comment

ALIREZA IS STARTING!!!!!

Comment

Here we go 👍👏

Comment

He’s STARTING!!!!

Comment

Let's GO!

Get in son!

Comment

YESSS BOYS I CANT WAIT

Comment

He's starting. But so is March and Knock. Interesting lineup.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Any live streams?

Comment

Was so excited just seeing the team news on BBC.

Comment

Working...
                                X